Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick is a loser like Muhammad Ali  (Read 532 times)

rangerrebew

Colin Kaepernick is a loser like Muhammad Ali
« on: December 04, 2017, 09:40:41 am »
Colin Kaepernick is a loser like Muhammad Ali
Exclusive: Jesse Lee Peterson rips NFL quarterback's 'lies and hatred of whites'
Published: 11 hours ago

Sports Illustrated named the ungrateful, disrespectful Colin Kaepernick “winner” of its 2017 Muhammad Ali Legacy Award. It’s very fitting.

Evil people honor their own – usually the worst among them. That’s how Barack Hussein Obama became the first black president. It’s why Obama invited wicked people like Al Sharpton and activists with Black Lives Matter (a hate group worse than the KKK) to the White House. Thank God that President Trump is cleaning out the trash now!

http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/colin-kaepernick-is-a-loser-like-muhammad-ali/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 09:41:19 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Colin Kaepernick is a loser like Muhammad Ali
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 09:42:36 am »
It seems to me Kaepernick is positioning himself to become the next race pimp now that  Sharptongue and J$cks$n are getting long in the tooth.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 02:42:12 pm »
Ali did recant a lot of his hateful speech as he aged.  But I still don't regard as some sort of hero after the damage he did to race relations back in the sixties.  He lied about his past and things he did. For one thing he never did throw his Olympic medal into the Ohio River like he claimed.
And a lot of his hateful words were ignored by the press which was pretty liberal even back then. He was on record for stating that any person, black or white, who was involved in an interracial marriage should be killed. Total silence from the press.
Wilt Chamberlain didn't think too highly about Ali's intelligence after sitting next to him and conversing with him on a cross country flight. He said if you got him away from boxing or religion, he, Ali, wasn't very bright.
I think Ali was an easily led person. Too bad...he could have been a true American athletic hero.  Instead, he went down the wrong path.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 02:49:11 pm »
Ali did recant a lot of his hateful speech as he aged.  But I still don't regard as some sort of hero after the damage he did to race relations back in the sixties.  He lied about his past and things he did. For one thing he never did throw his Olympic medal into the Ohio River like he claimed.
And a lot of his hateful words were ignored by the press which was pretty liberal even back then. He was on record for stating that any person, black or white, who was involved in an interracial marriage should be killed. Total silence from the press.
Wilt Chamberlain didn't think too highly about Ali's intelligence after sitting next to him and conversing with him on a cross country flight. He said if you got him away from boxing or religion, he, Ali, wasn't very bright.
I think Ali was an easily led person. Too bad...he could have been a true American athletic hero.  Instead, he went down the wrong path.

To this day I had no idea Ali was this bitter. As a child I only remember him being criticised for draft dodging.

All that aside he was ten times the athlete Kaepernick is.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 04:24:45 pm »
Hate in racial relations pales in comparison to what he did to undermine patriotism in this country as he defied our laws as a 'conscientious objector' and refused his responsibility to serve, opening the door for many more to do the same.

Adopting a Muslim name promoted that religion as well, which also did not serve this country at all.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 04:43:49 pm »
I can never forgive him for his treatment of Joe Frazier after Frazier gave Ali financial aid during the struggle over his draft status.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords