Author Topic: Italy: 4 from skinhead group ID'd for anti-migrant manifesto  (Read 342 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Italy: 4 from skinhead group ID'd for anti-migrant manifesto
« on: December 02, 2017, 11:53:51 pm »
Italy: 4 from skinhead group ID'd for anti-migrant manifesto
Associated Press

MILAN –  Police in the Italian city of Como say authorities have identified four people as right-wing extremists who interrupted a meeting on housing migrants to read an anti-migrant manifesto.

Police said Thursday that the four were being investigated on suspicion of private violence, a crime that involves forcing others to tolerate the reading of a political statement against their will.

A video of the Tuesday evening incident shows a dozen people, most with shaved heads, standing around a conference table that humanitarian group representatives were using. One read a statement on behalf of Veneto Fronte Skinheads, an extremist group, railing against an "invasion" of migrants.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/11/30/italy-4-from-skinhead-group-idd-for-anti-migrant-manifesto.html

I don't think Italy will take, sitting down, some serious demographic change in its country and from what I know, they are not among the top countries in Europe with Muslim as a percentage of their population as France, Belgium, England, Sweden and Germany may be.

And percentage of the population is what you want to be aware of. Spain had that attack but I don't think their percentage is too far up there yet either.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 11:57:18 pm by TomSea »