Author Topic: Immigrant deported several times gets 35 years for attacks on women  (Read 266 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Immigrant deported several times gets 35 years for attacks on women
BY Megan Cerullo

An undocumented immigrant with a long history of deportation was sentenced to 35 years in prison Friday after pleading guilty to sodomy, kidnapping, sex abuse and other charges related to separate attacks on two women.

Sergio Jose Martinez, who smiled throughout his sentencing hearing, told his victims’ families that he’d see them in hell as he exited the courtroom Friday.

The daughter of one of Martinez’s victims spoke in court Friday, KOIN 6 reported.

Continued at: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/immigration-violator-sentenced-35-years-attacking-women-article-1.3672629

Because the immigrant had been previously deported just like Zarate in SF,  the two cases remind me a bit of each other. At least, this guy was dealt with.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 08:21:57 pm by TomSea »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Immigrant deported several times gets 35 years for attacks on women
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 08:35:04 pm »
My sentence would be life in prison with no chance for release, or for probation etc.

The time to be served at hard labor, with bread and water only for food.

Hard labor to be 6 days per week, 12 hours per day.

I will offer that as a baseline; a risk of punishment that serves as a deterrent.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jpsb

Re: Immigrant deported several times gets 35 years for attacks on women
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 08:52:51 pm »
My sentence would be life in prison with no chance for release, or for probation etc.

Public hanging on Sunday after noon at the county court yard.