Author Topic: Corker to vote no on GOP tax bill  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Corker to vote no on GOP tax bill
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2017, 08:42:49 pm »
NOPE. They are fine with big spending. They are fine with big taxes. the only question at hand is the who that pays those taxes.

I am *not* hearing 'balanced budget'. I am *not* seeing any meaningful reduction in spending. What is said about Republicans is true - They don't mind liberalism and the federal behemoth. They just think they can run it better.

Exactly.  Everybody promises to reduce the size and scope of Gummint to get themselves elected, but they don't really want that, they just want to be the ones with their hands on the levers.  It's the basic reason people say "All politicians lie."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2017, 03:34:04 am »
Well, Corker -did- vote no.
Just one more step towards irrelevance by him.

If I was Mr. Trump, I'd give instruction that Mr. Corker not be invited to the White House again for any reason.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2017, 03:37:09 am »
Just one more step towards irrelevance by him.

Step towards? Ask the next 50 people you run into outside the Beltway who Corked is. You can even ask people in Tennessee. Bet no one ever heard of him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2017, 07:00:43 am »
Step towards? Ask the next 50 people you run into outside the Beltway who Corked is. You can even ask people in Tennessee. Bet no one ever heard of him.

Just about all 50 would tell you he works for a vintner, plugging bottles.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: