Author Topic: Cop taunts would-be killer with lube on way to prison: 'You are going to need a lot of this'  (Read 2155 times)

Offline mountaineer

That’s a pretty stupid thing to say.  The cop made an implied threat and that would justify an investigation.  Or is it now ok for cops to threaten to have things done to people in prison?  To use their connections to the system to make bad things happen to people they do not like?
I don't believe the cop was threatening to rape the guy nor to arrange for an assault.  Prison assaults are fairly common,  so the cop wouldn't have to do anything.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That’s a pretty stupid thing to say.  The cop made an implied threat and that would justify an investigation.  Or is it now ok for cops to threaten to have things done to people in prison?  To use their connections to the system to make bad things happen to people they do not like?

Open court is probably not the best venue for a taunt like that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

I don't believe the cop was threatening to rape the guy nor to arrange for an assault.  Prison assaults are fairly common,  so the cop wouldn't have to do anything.

Exactly my thoughts.

Offline RoosGirl

Open court is probably not the best venue for a taunt like that.

Perhaps not, but a little "eff you, I survived despite what you did to me" I can't begrudge in this case.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline mountaineer

It was a taunt, not a threat.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Perhaps not, but a little "eff you, I survived despite what you did to me" I can't begrudge in this case.

Yeah, I think that's why nothing will come of it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: