Author Topic: Accused Serial Sexual Harasser Franken Lectures on Women’s Health Issues at Hearing  (Read 829 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By NTK Staff
|
11.29.2017 @11:39am

Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) spent much of his time at a confirmation hearing for President Trump’s Health and Human Services nominee Alex Azar lecturing the nominee and the Trump administration on issues pertaining to “women’s health.” The senator has been accused of multiple instances of sexual harassment in recent weeks.

Franken spent more than four minutes of his time questioning the nominee on women’s contraception, criticizing the Trump administration’s approach to the issue.

The senator asked Azar if he would guarantee that all women would have access to free contraception, and the nominee responded that he would have to study the issue more in depth.

more
https://ntknetwork.com/accused-serial-sexual-harasser-franken-lectures-on-womens-health-issues-at-hearing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DiogenesLamp

I guess i'll put this here.   

To keep this stuff in context,  here is what Matt Lauer was accused of doing. 

As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Lauer once gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified.

On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis. After the employee declined to do anything, visibly shaken, he reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act.

He would sometimes quiz female producers about who they’d slept with, offering to trade names. And he loved to engage in a crass quiz game with men and women in the office: “fuck, marry or kill,” in which he would identify the female co-hosts that he’d most like to sleep with.

These accounts of Lauer’s behavior at NBC are the result of a two-month investigation by Variety, with dozens of interviews with current and former staffers. Variety has talked to three women who identified themselves as victims of sexual harassment by Lauer, and their stories have been corroborated by friends or colleagues that they told at the time. They have asked for now to remain unnamed, fearing professional repercussions.

On Wednesday, NBC announced that Lauer was fired from “Today.” It was a stunning move for a co-host who was widely considered the crown jewel of the network’s news division, with a $25 million annual salary.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/matt-lauer-accused-sexual-harassment-multiple-women-1202625959/

Moore's not looking so bad now,  is he?   :)
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

“bleep, marry or kill,” in which he would identify the female co-hosts that he’d most like to sleep with.

Dennis Rader used to like to play a variation of this game....

Offline RoosGirl

“bleep, marry or kill,” in which he would identify the female co-hosts that he’d most like to sleep with.

Dennis Rader used to like to play a variation of this game....

A variation?  I don't see any difference at all.

Offline Frank Cannon

A variation?  I don't see any difference at all.

Denny didn't rape his victims. He thought it would be cheating on his wife. Matt on the other hand....

Offline RoosGirl

Denny didn't rape his victims. He thought it would be cheating on his wife. Matt on the other hand....

bleep, marry, kill = bind, torture, kill  Does it not?

Offline Frank Cannon

bleep, marry, kill = bind, torture, kill  Does it not?

Well....2 out of three ain't bad.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Frank Cannon

Word.

I'm guessing if you played this game you would have the variant: Kill, Kill or Kill.

Offline RoosGirl

I'm guessing if you played this game you would have the variant: Kill, Kill or Kill.

There are things more satisfying that outright killing.