Author Topic: Spicer on sexual misconduct allegations against Trump: 'All allegations should be treated seriously'  (Read 385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Spicer on sexual misconduct allegations against Trump: 'All allegations should be treated seriously'
By Rebecca Savransky - 11/29/17 03:22 PM EST

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Wednesday said all allegations of sexual misconduct should be "treated seriously," including those against the president.

“I would say that all allegations should be treated seriously. I think we can’t dismiss people who make those,” Spicer said during an interview on Fox Business Network when asked a question regarding allegations of sexual misconduct made against President Trump.

"But I also believe that we need to make sure that we do give people — we are a country of due process," he continued.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/362406-spicer-on-sexual-misconduct-allegations-against-trump-all-allegations-should-be
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RetBobbyMI

Agree, they SHOULD, but should be presented in a court where the accused can properly legal defense.  The court of public opinion and the media is NOT the proper venue as they are just lynch mobs.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy