Author Topic: Clinton: Trump’s ‘obsessed’ with me because I got more votes than him  (Read 691 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton: Trump’s ‘obsessed’ with me because I got more votes than him
By John Bowden - 11/29/17 09:21 AM EST

Former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton says in a new interview that President Trump is unable to stop reliving the 2016 presidential election because she beat him in the popular vote.

In an interview with the Washington Post podcast "Listen Up," Clinton tells host Jonathan Capehart than the 45th president is "obsessed" with her.

"Well, he’s a little obsessed with me, but I think it’s partly his own ego because he knows I got more votes and he knows that there are questions about the election that deserve answers," Clinton said in the interview. "And he knows I’m still speaking out, I haven’t retreated under a rock somewhere."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362297-clinton-trumps-obsessed-with-me-because-i-got-more-votes-than-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
History buffs probably noted the reunion at a Washington party a few weeks ago of three of the past losing Presidential candidates: Romney, McCain, and Clinton.-- See No Evil, Hear No Evil, and Evil.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline cato potatoe

If this is her attempt at trolling, it's a good one. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The woman is pavlovian. Oldest Clinton trick in the book - paint your opponent with your own failings.

The woman has has not shut up about the election since it was over a year ago. Now she claims Trump is obsessed with her, because she got more votes?

Enjoy your pyrrhic victory lady (term used loosely).
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

The only one obsessed is Hillary; I'd say she's also possessed!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The only one obsessed is Hillary; I'd say she's also possessed!

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Clinton: Trump’s ‘obsessed’ with me "

Ah, once more, once more, once more....

P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N !!!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
From the candidate so obsessed with herself she ignored the fact that the Electoral College determines the winner in a Presidential campaign, and then called for the elimination of the Electoral College in favor of the Popular Vote.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com