Author Topic: A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part  (Read 1632 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

These girls really did molest me when I was a young teenager. They will never know how much sex I had with them. They are all, each one, beautiful. I had a lot of fun with them. And still, I never actually met any of them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Silver Pines

Nope, but you prominently displace tweets of people who imply that, as confirmation.

And here - http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,292503.msg1525837.html#msg1525837 - you say:

So you imply there's a pattern, and further imply that the two are connected because of it.

Is that what you're saying?

@Free Vulcan

No.  Maybe read more carefully and without trying to make my post fit your narrative.

I’m saying that O ‘Keefe and Moore’s wife are both lying sleazes.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@Free Vulcan

No.  Maybe read more carefully and without trying to make my post fit your narrative.

I’m saying that O ‘Keefe and Moore’s wife are both lying sleazes.

Of course they are, because it fits your narrative. Funny how anyone who agrees with you on this, not matter how much of a rabid liberal lowlife, is to be believed without question.

Meanwhile O'Keefe, who has done great work in the past, is now a scumbag. As is Moore's wife for defending him, because you have made a pontified moral judgement and decreed that Moore is guilty, simply on the basis you 'believe' the accusers and your sense of moral superiority.

While you're full of all that papal authority, remember to check for fleas after hanging on the words of those gutter liberals you take at gospel truth.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 06:44:22 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The Inside the beltway bastards are DESPARATELY afraid of Judge Roy Moore!  THAT's what I see!
Yep. Look at his service record. You have a guy in an MP detachment who won't take any sh*t in Vietnam after 1970 who demands order among the troops, etc. despite growing problems in some areas, and  who does so despite the threat of being fragged. Put someone like that into the swamp, and he'll make the tide go out. The usual suspects on BOTH sides on the Hill are really afraid to have someone like that in their Port Royal on the Potomac, who actually takes their job seriously enough to lose it twice doing it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

Of course they are, because it fits your narrative. Funny how anyone who agrees with you on this, not matter how much of a rabid liberal lowlife, is to be believed without question.

Meanwhile O'Keefe, who has done great work in the past, is now a scumbag. As is Moore's wife for defending him, because you have made a pontified moral judgement and decreed that Moore is guilty, simply on the basis you 'believe' the accusers and your sense of moral superiority.

While you're full of all that papal authority, remember to check for fleas after hanging on the words of those gutter liberals you take at gospel truth.

@Free Vulcan

*****rollingeyes*****

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yep. Look at his service record. You have a guy in an MP detachment who won't take any sh*t in Vietnam after 1970 who demands order among the troops, etc. despite growing problems in some areas, and  who does so despite the threat of being fragged. Put someone like that into the swamp, and he'll make the tide go out. The usual suspects on BOTH sides on the Hill are really afraid to have someone like that in their Port Royal on the Potomac, who actually takes their job seriously enough to lose it twice doing it.

@Smokin Joe

How dare you even suggest such a thing as that sir!  Looking at his actual record??? MY God what kind of animal are you anyway??

Geez Louise! The gall of some people!

:laugh:

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
@Free Vulcan

*****rollingeyes*****

So you've resorted to the tactics of catty snotty Jr. High cheerleaders.

Fitting.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 03:11:36 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Silver Pines

So you've resorted to the tactics of catty snotty Jr. High cheerleaders.

Fitting.

@Free Vulcan

Hey, it’s not like I haven’t seen plenty of that from grown men lately!

Offline MajorClay

This seems to be the most desperate attempt yet by the Moore haters to try to smear him, by implying that he actually had something to do with this.

:amen:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
@Free Vulcan

Hey, it’s not like I haven’t seen plenty of that from grown men lately!

I don't doubt it in your world. You've made it clear that any that don't agree with you are moral scumbags, or whatever frame job of the moment you come up with.
The Republic is lost.

Silver Pines

I don't doubt it in your world. You've made it clear that any that don't agree with you are moral scumbags, or whatever frame job of the moment you come up with.

@Free Vulcan

Keep up the lying, the emoting, and the over-the-top drama queening.  It’s fun to watch.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
@Free Vulcan

Keep up the lying, the emoting, and the over-the-top drama queening.  It’s fun to watch.

And thanks for providing a real world example to back up my point.
The Republic is lost.