Author Topic: More than 40 Islamic countries just met and vowed to wipe terrorism off the map  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Suppressed

More than 40 Islamic countries just met and vowed to wipe terrorism off the map
Arab counter-terrorism alliance created by Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman in 2015 meets for first time in Riyadh
Bethan McKernan Beirut @mck_beth 4 hours ago
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/islamic-countries-terrorism-destroy-isis-muslim-riyadh-saudi-arabia-iran-egypt-syria-lebanon-a8077986.html

Saudi Arabia’s powerful crown prince Mohammed bin Salman has vowed terrorists will be pursued until they are “wiped off the face of the earth” in the first meeting of a new Arab alliance designed to defeat extremism.

“We will not allow them (terrorists) to distort our peaceful religion. Today we are sending a strong message that we are working together to fight terrorism,” Prince bin Salman told assembled defence ministers in a keynote address in Riyadh on Sunday.

[...]

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I would like to believe that this could really happen.

Offline thackney

Ditto
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mirraflake

I think the bombing in Eqypt was the straw that broke the camels back with Muslims.

Saudi Arabia is hosting a Comic Con and women are now allowed to vote and drive.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

They would have to kill 50% of their population for it to work.  And that would only give us a lull for 50-60 years till they work the numbers back up.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They would have to kill 50% of their population for it to work.  And that would only give us a lull for 50-60 years till they work the numbers back up.

You're being cynical!  We know they mean to do it...just as soon as they wipe Israel off the map.  They are firm believers in map-wiping, look at their history.  Just don't look at the hand they use to wipe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I think the bombing in Eqypt was the straw that broke the camels back with Muslims.

Saudi Arabia is hosting a Comic Con and women are now allowed to vote and drive.

Saudi Arabia is where mecca is.   A place where non-muslims are forbidden to go.  So you may be able to take a comic book into Saudi but try and take a bible.  Try to start a church.   Heck try to walk outside during prayer time.

No, they are very good at lying to infidels.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

Terrorism has been the Islamic way for over 1400 years.   We may enter a lull but its not stopping.   

Offline thackney

Well, they will be, next summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-women-drive.html

Saudi Arabia announced on Tuesday that it would allow women to drive, ending a longstanding policy that has become a global symbol of the oppression of women in the ultraconservative kingdom.

The change, which will take effect in June 2018, was announced in a royal decree read live on state television and in a simultaneous media event in Washington....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I have stated many times on this thread that the Western World cannot destroy Islamic terrorism.  Only a concerted effort by Muslims can do so.

Muslims hold the key as they can identify who the threat really is, and can undertake activities which the Western world would never try.  Coercing family members of jihadists, for example.

The Western world cannot go to war as easily with these terrorists as Muslims will view it as a threat against their religion and bind together to stop the threat, as another Crusade.

This may or may not be a serious endeavor, but it is the only way to mitigate Islamic terrorisim.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Suppressed

I have stated many times on this thread that the Western World cannot destroy Islamic terrorism.

This is the only post of yours that I see on this thread.  Are you saying the MODs are deleting your stuff, or is the board glitching again?

Only a concerted effort by Muslims can do so.

Muslims hold the key as they can identify who the threat really is, and can undertake activities which the Western world would never try.  Coercing family members of jihadists, for example.

The Western world cannot go to war as easily with these terrorists as Muslims will view it as a threat against their religion and bind together to stop the threat, as another Crusade.

Exactly right.  You make good points, @IsailedawayfromFR.

This may or may not be a serious endeavor, but it is the only way to mitigate Islamic terrorisim.

There's a very real concern that there may be elements that won't take this seriously, or will try to impede it, but I think some are very serious at it -- their positions are threatened by terrorism, too.  And I think it's not good to throw a wet blanket any time positive gestures are made.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline driftdiver

This is the only post of yours that I see on this thread.  Are you saying the MODs are deleting your stuff, or is the board glitching again?

There's a very real concern that there may be elements that won't take this seriously, or will try to impede it, but I think some are very serious at it -- their positions are threatened by terrorism, too.  And I think it's not good to throw a wet blanket any time positive gestures are made.

@Suppressed

You'd rather the Muslims get good propaganda as they seek to apply sharia worldwide?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

He misspoke.  He meant "on this Forum."  He's been most consistent on this topic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

call it a board.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
call it a board.

Sorry I spoke for you, but I thought you would have approved...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 10:49:14 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Sorry I spoke for you, but I thought you would have approved...
Yes, thanks.

Am unsure what the point of the poster was anyway other than to complain I guess.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, thanks.

Am unsure what the point of the poster was anyway other than to complain I guess.

:beer:
I will NOT comply.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Saudi Arabia’s powerful crown prince Mohammed bin Salman has vowed terrorists will be pursued until they are “wiped off the face of the earth” in the first meeting of a new Arab alliance designed to defeat extremism."

Prediction:
Sooner or later this guy is going to be assassinated for not being a "faithful enough" muslim...

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I Sailed wrote:
"I have stated many times on this thread that the Western World cannot destroy Islamic terrorism..."

And as many times, you have been wrong.

We -can- destroy islamic terrorism -- by destroying "the tree" from which it springs.

Do you know what the name of that tree is?

Offline endicom

It could really happen because the rulers are threatened by the terrorists.

Offline skeeter

I Sailed wrote:
"I have stated many times on this thread that the Western World cannot destroy Islamic terrorism..."

We -can- destroy islamic terrorism -- by destroying "the tree" from which it springs.

That would be Wahhabism, good friend of the House of Saud.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It could really happen because the rulers are threatened by the terrorists.

Then they will have to rewrite islam.  As it now stands, there is no real room for reform. 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Soooo...they are going to wipe each other out until none remain?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

I Sailed wrote:

Am stumped.  Can you give a hint?