Author Topic: Mystery Surrounds Sudden Death of Mega Donor To Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama  (Read 1337 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The source, at this point in the Clinton's career, no longer even matters. They're that blatant.

It's Always a 'Mystery' to the press.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 08:39:46 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Anyone who defends TOS as a better place to be than here dreams a lot.........

Or has nightmares.  One thing I never forgave Jim for was that he allowed horrible insults to other posters who didn't toe the Trump line.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I'm not a conspiracy theorist

But there does seem to be quite a coincidence of people who know things about the Clintons having low survival rates

No coincidence.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.