Author Topic: Trump wants to end welfare as Bill Clinton knows it  (Read 317 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump wants to end welfare as Bill Clinton knows it
« on: November 24, 2017, 04:23:46 pm »
Trump wants to end welfare as Bill Clinton knows it
Breitbart, Nov 24, 2017, Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — Overhauling welfare was one of the defining goals of Bill Clinton’s presidency, starting with a campaign promise to “end welfare as we know it,” continuing with a bitter policy fight and producing change that remains hotly debated 20 years later.

Now, President Donald Trump wants to put his stamp on the welfare system, apparently in favor of a more restrictive policy. He says “people are taking advantage of the system.”

Trump, who has been signaling interest in the issue for some time, said this past week that he wants to tackle the issue after the tax overhaul he is seeking by the end of the year. He said changes were “desperately needed in our country” and that his administration would soon offer plans.

Read more:  http://www.breitbart.com/news/trump-wants-to-end-welfare-as-bill-clinton-knows-it/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump wants to end welfare as Bill Clinton knows it
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 04:27:10 pm »
It looks like the administration is going to enforce that dreaded four letter word for the abled-bodied welfare recipient: "WORK"

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 04:30:22 pm »
It looks like the administration is going to enforce that dreaded four letter word for the abled-bodied welfare recipient: "WORK"

Eliminating welfare fraud will save this country billions of dollars.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 04:54:35 pm »

GOOD!  It's about damned time someone did that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 09:01:17 pm »
GOOD!

Get rid of the 'I have a RIGHT to sit around watching Oprah Reruns while smokin' dope at Your expense crowd, control the borders, eliminate blatant, endemic Voter Fraud and the Democrat Party/Crime Family is done.

All issues Trump says he's working on.

Game, Set, Match!

There just aren't enough remaining Citizens in America today, who are Stupid Enough even Today, to offset that jawbreaking punch at the polls.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 09:03:21 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com