Author Topic: RNC, NRSC have no plans to back Moore after Trump threw support behind him  (Read 511 times)

Online corbe

RNC, NRSC have no plans to back Moore after Trump threw support behind him

By Max Greenwood  - 11/22/17 11:55 AM EST

The Republican National Committee (RNC) and the party's Senate campaign arm will not support GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore in Alabama's special Senate election, even after President Trump stood by him on Tuesday.

According to The Associated Press, officials with the RNC and the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) said they have no intention of reconsidering an earlier decision to pull support for Moore, who has been accused of pursuing sexual and romantic relations with teenage girls in his 30s.

The two GOP committees severed ties with the candidate earlier this month, ending their financial and field support for his campaign. Dozens of Republican officials have also called on Moore in recent days to withdraw his Senate bid.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/361555-rnc-nrsc-have-no-plans-to-back-moore-after-trump-threw-support-behind-him
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: RNC, NRSC have no plans to back Moore after Trump threw support behind him
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 05:05:06 pm »
    As aptly pointed out by other Briefers, this Forum needs Moore cowbell.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 05:50:00 pm »
    As aptly pointed out by other Briefers, this Forum needs Moore cowbell.

Thought you were going to give the Moore stories a rest...lol.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 06:03:50 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 05:54:41 pm »
Good.  Not one cent of national Republican money for Roy Moore.  Let the evangelicals in Alabama soil themselves to support this lawless hypocrite.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 06:05:55 pm »
Good.  Not one cent of national Republican money for Roy Moore.  Let the evangelicals in Alabama soil themselves to support this lawless hypocrite.   

Please supply a list of figures for how much the RNC and the RNSC has put into this race so far.  I'll wait...

I happen to agree with you,BTW.  If Moore gets elected, he'll owe the Mitch McConnells of the world bupkis.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 06:10:28 pm »

Again ... where is your proof that he is guilty?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 06:16:51 pm »
Again ... where is your proof that he is guilty?

There's no "proof" in the sense needed to obtain a criminal conviction.   We have only the sum total of these women's statements and other evidence suggesting Moore's teen-dogging was open and notorious in the community.   

Believe the evidence or don't believe it.   I choose to believe it.   Does it disqualify him from office?   Obviously it doesn't for some, because of the "R" beside his name.   For me,  he's disqualified because of his lawlessness,  even before the question of his perviness is considered.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 06:19:58 pm »
There's no "proof" in the sense needed to obtain a criminal conviction.   We have only the sum total of these women's statements and other evidence suggesting Moore's teen-dogging was open and notorious in the community.   

Believe the evidence or don't believe it.   I choose to believe it.   Does it disqualify him from office?   Obviously it doesn't for some, because of the "R" beside his name.   For me,  he's disqualified because of his lawlessness,  even before the question of his perviness is considered.

Fortunately, you have no vote and therefore zero influence.  All you can do it bark at the moon, and that's a good thing.  Woof, woof!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 06:31:08 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 06:20:11 pm »
Please supply a list of figures for how much the RNC and the RNSC has put into this race so far.  I'll wait...

I happen to agree with you,BTW.  If Moore gets elected, he'll owe the Mitch McConnells of the world bupkis.

Roy Moore hasn't gotten any Republican money but he damned sure has gotten some of mine and another check goes out in Monday's mail!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 06:20:45 pm »

Court Documents Raise Significant Questions About Leigh Corfman’s Accusations Against Roy Moore

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/court-documents-raise-significant-questions-leigh-corfmans-accusations-roy-moore/

BOOM! Witness Drops Bomb! PROVES Gloria Allred and Accuser Nelson Were Lying – SAYS MEDIA WOULD NOT TALK With HER

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/boom-witness-drops-bomb-proves-gloria-allred-accuser-nelson-lying-says-media-not-talk/

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Boyfriend of Roy Moore Accuser: I Don’t Believe Her

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/exclusive-ex-boyfriend-of-roy-moore-accuser-i-dont-believe-her/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 06:32:00 pm »
Even Charlie Manson got his day in court, but no soup for Moore!
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2017, 06:34:10 pm »
Even Charlie Manson got his day in court, but no soup for Moore!

Nope! Having the citizen actually pick their own representatives is verboten! Can't have that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2017, 06:36:24 pm »
Roy Moore hasn't gotten any Republican money but he damned sure has gotten some of mine and another check goes out in Monday's mail!

I can't find any evidence the Party has given any money to the Moore campaign.  I only can find stories that they weren't going to after he beat Strange.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 06:51:32 pm »
Fortunately, you have no vote and therefore zero influence.  All you can do it bark at the moon, and that's a good thing.  Woof, woof!

You're right.  Only the voters of Alabama can decide if they want a lawless hypocrite representing them in the Senate.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 08:05:22 pm »
You're right.  Only the voters of Alabama can decide if they want a lawless hypocrite representing them in the Senate.

Yup!  Of course, if we weeded out all the lawless hypocrites from Congress and the Senate, there would be nobody left.  The cream does not rise to the top in Politics, it's something else that does.  I usually pull the flush handle when it happens at my house.   :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 08:15:44 pm »
Yup!  Of course, if we weeded out all the lawless hypocrites from Congress and the Senate, there would be nobody left.  The cream does not rise to the top in Politics, it's something else that does.  I usually pull the flush handle when it happens at my house.   :tongue2:

All true, of course.   But while the lot in DC may be a bunch of weasels, it doesn't mean that I as a voter can't hold my actions to a higher standard.  If I were a voter in Alabama,  I'd write in Mr. Brooks.  I understand the loss of the seat may be crippling to the GOP.  But I like to shower before I vote in the morning, not after.   

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 08:24:00 pm »

??? Sum total of women's statements??  I'm looking at additional facts; the accuser's attorney so far has refused to turn over the yearbook with his alleged signature; that in itself is suspect.  He's been in the political arena for 40 years and this is the first that anything like this has been brought forward about him; that is also suspect.  McConnell raised a ton of money to ensure he did NOT get elected; a tactic often used by McConnell and the NRSC; that is also suspect. 

You are saying people are going to vote for him because he has an 'R' next to his name.  In the same light the DEMS and the GOPe are drumming up as much negativity against him as possible, just because he has an 'R' next to his name.

For shame!  What happened to innocent until P R O V E N guilty??  That seems to only apply to the DEMS and to the GOPe.  Sad.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2017, 08:29:27 pm »
Sorry, LB,  I'm not "ashamed" to declare that a man who was twice removed from his office by the State of Alabama for lawlessness is not fit to serve in the U.S. Senate. 

They finally got Al Capone for tax evasion.  Similarly,  if these credible charges can help keep this lawless hypocrite from being elected to the Senate,  I have no objection whatsoever.     
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 08:30:58 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2017, 09:10:18 pm »
None of the accusations are credible and we hope the people of Alabama vote for whom best represents their interests, and we will delight in watching you Godless Marxists foam-at-the-mouth in outrage.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775