Author Topic: UPDATE – HORRIFYING Details Revealed In Border Agent's Murder  (Read 721 times)

rangerrebew

UPDATE – HORRIFYING Details Revealed In Border Agent's Murder
« on: November 21, 2017, 01:16:47 pm »
UPDATE – HORRIFYING Details Revealed In Border Agent's Murder

11/20/2017 Source: AAN by: Remington Strelivo

Border Patrol agent, Rogelio Martinez was bludgeoned to death with rocks by a group of illegal immigrants in Texas, according to news reports (RELATED: BREAKING: Border Agent Killed, Manhunt Underway).

Another agent, who authorities have not identified, arrived on the scene during the attack and remains hospitalized in serious condition.

http://americanactionnews.com/articles/update-terrifying-details-in-border-agent-s-shocking-murder
Read more at http://americanactionnews.com/articles/update-terrifying-details-in-border-agent-s-shocking-murder#hICSXDZaVKkMUJdU.99

Offline Idiot

Re: UPDATE – HORRIFYING Details Revealed In Border Agent's Murder
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 03:04:26 pm »
One would have thought the agents would have been armed....unless of course they never got the chance to use their guns.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 03:07:57 pm »
One would have thought the agents would have been armed....unless of course they never got the chance to use their guns.

The stories I'm hearing have them ambushed. Taken by surprise.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 03:34:21 pm »
I just saw another article that said the agent could have fallen off a cliff.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 04:21:34 pm »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/fallen-border-patrol-agent-attacked-rocks-union/story?id=51293968

Little information being released and what is appears to be quite conflicting.  If they both fell, they would both have other injuries, not just about the head...so the "fell down the ravine" story seems a bit implausible for me to believe right now.  Slipping and tumbling down vs. doing a header.

I read another article where the father of the dead agent said his son's head was "destroyed".

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-governor-offers-20k-reward-death-border-patrol-agent-article-1.3646362

Agents purportedly found evidence of the rock attack claim in this article as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/21/border-patrol-agent-appeared-to-be-ambushed-by-illegal-immigrants-bashed-with-rocks-before-death.html

Regardless, prayers and condolences to his family, friends and co-workers.  Prayers for the other agent.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 04:35:04 pm »
@rangerrebew

Bob and I talked about this.  Surely our agents have weapons.  Even if ambushed, unless a rock hit one in the head immediately and he was unconscious, he could have used his weapon to take some of them out.

Bob said he had a man friend who was accosted by a group of men who wanted his wallet.  He said to them, "You can take my wallet but some of you are going to die."  The men left.

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 06:53:47 pm »
It is really hard to tell how much obama administration holdover is in the Border Patrol.  They may need to get permission to return fire just like the military did.  Maybe they are still armed with bean bag guns.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 07:26:27 pm »
@rangerrebew

Bob and I talked about this.  Surely our agents have weapons.  Even if ambushed, unless a rock hit one in the head immediately and he was unconscious, he could have used his weapon to take some of them out.

Bob said he had a man friend who was accosted by a group of men who wanted his wallet.  He said to them, "You can take my wallet but some of you are going to die."  The men left.

They have very strict rules on the use of deadly force.  Too strict apparently.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 07:56:55 pm »
I think there is some stat that over 30 border patrol agents have been killed in the past 15 years. I'm just rephrasing what I heard but it is something like this, back to '03 or '05.  So, possibly enough blame to go around if one is doing that.