Author Topic: Bill Clinton is facing NEW accusations of sexual assault by four women  (Read 777 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton is facing NEW accusations of sexual assault by four women while the former president was working with a billionaire playboy and flying on his private jet nicknamed Air F**k One, claims Clinton author

Bill Clinton is facing accusations of sexual assault from four  women, highly placed Democratic Party sources have told author Ed Klein
    The women allege the former president assaulted them in the early 2000s, when Clinton was working with playboy billionaire investor Ron Burkle
    The unidentified women were employed in low-level positions at the Burkle organization and in their late teens at the time of the alleged assaults
    Clinton helped Burkle generate business and flew around the world on Burkle's private jet, which was nicknamed 'Air F**k One'
    The 71-year-old politician has been haunted throughout his years in public office by allegations of sexual misconduct
    Hillary Clinton allegedly offered to hire private detectives to find dirt on the new accusers, but Clinton's legal team advised against it, sources said

By Ed Klein For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:08 EST, 20 November 2017 | Updated: 11:00 EST, 20 November 2017

Edward Klein is the former editor in chief of the New York Times Magazine and the author of numerous bestsellers including his fourth book on the Clintons, Guilty as Sin, in 2016. His latest book is All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump was released on October 30, 2017.

Bill Clinton is facing explosive new charges of sexual assault from four women, according to highly placed Democratic Party sources and an official who served in both the Clinton and Obama administrations.

The current accusations against the 71-year-old former president — whose past is littered with charges of sexual misconduct — stem from the period after he left the White House in 2001, say the sources.

Attorneys representing the women, who are coordinating their efforts, have notified Clinton they are preparing to file four separate lawsuits against him.

As part of the ongoing negotiations, the attorneys for the women are asking for substantial payouts in return for their clients' silence.

A member of Clinton's legal team has confirmed the existence of the new allegations.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5090399/Bill-Clinton-accused-sexual-assault-four-women.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Re: Bill Clinton is facing NEW accusations of sexual assault by four women
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 06:41:19 pm »
Ok, Billy Bob is a scumbag, but really...why now? 

This Me Too stuff is getting ridiculous. 

Instead of going after that pig, how about a real investigation into the foundation, Benghazi, etc.?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 07:23:55 pm »
Ok, Billy Bob is a scumbag, but really...why now? 

This Me Too stuff is getting ridiculous. 

Instead of going after that pig, how about a real investigation into the foundation, Benghazi, etc.?

I do think that they’re going to overdo a lot of this and the results may end up were people are just gonna become numb to it. We’re getting a lot of accusations leveled against people that there’s no way to verify if they’re true or not
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 07:41:20 pm »
I do think that they’re going to overdo a lot of this and the results may end up were people are just gonna become numb to it. We’re getting a lot of accusations leveled against people that there’s no way to verify if they’re true or not

I think I'm already numb.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 07:48:41 pm »
The 71-year-old politician has been haunted made legend throughout his years in public office by allegations of sexual misconduct.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 08:04:07 pm »
The 71-year-old politician has been haunted made legend throughout his years in public office by allegations of sexual misconduct.

I don't think he's any more a legend now than he was.   I'd agree he certainly isn't haunted by his sex crimes.   Those who supported him didn't care what he did, because he was their gravy train.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 08:44:52 pm »

Undoubtedly true, but everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame, and when has it ever been this easy to get?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 08:50:04 pm »
Undoubtedly true, but everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame, and when has it ever been this easy to get?
[/b]

Indeed.  And you don't need proof or witnesses.  Just stand in front of a microphone and tell your tale (or a tale prepared for you by whoever is behind all this). 

Hey, I think I'll call a press conference an tell the world Clinton groped me too.  It's not true, but maybe I can make some easy money.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 03:01:22 am »
He also made a surprise visit to Puerto Rico.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/bill-clinton-visits-puerto-rico-distributes-relief-supplies-51279349

Must have been going through his old vinyl collection and put on Some Girls.

Miss You

Hey, what's the matter man?
Were gonna come around at twelve
With some puerto rican girls that are just dyin to meet you.
Were gonna bring a case of wine
Hey, lets go mess and fool around
You know, like we used to
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2017, 03:05:00 am »
[/b]

Indeed.  And you don't need proof or witnesses.  Just stand in front of a microphone and tell your tale (or a tale prepared for you by whoever is behind all this). 

Hey, I think I'll call a press conference an tell the world Clinton groped me too.  It's not true, but maybe I can make some easy money.

And lives could end up destroyed. Anecdotal evidence, I asked some women who I work with if they automatically believe the women when they make charges of sexual assault/harassment and every one of them said no. So how does is all play out with the average person? Hard to gauge that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Applewood

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2017, 10:45:31 am »
And lives could end up destroyed. Anecdotal evidence, I asked some women who I work with if they automatically believe the women when they make charges of sexual assault/harassment and every one of them said no. So how does is all play out with the average person? Hard to gauge that

I've had the opposite experience among friends and family. I guess it's because I worked for lawyers for so long.  I'm accustomed to not accepting allegations at face value.  I need credible evidence and corroborating witnesses.  But my loved ones still believe that if it's on the news or on the internet, it must be true.  I could understand if they were uneducated, but most of them are college graduates. You would think they wouldn't fall for these things,  but they do. 

Most of these women say they have come forward now so that future victims won't be afraid to speak up. But I think their stories are having the opposite effect. We either don't believe the allegations or we have heard and read so many of them that now we are indeed becoming numb to them.  This will actually compel real victims to stay quiet for fear they won't be taken seriously. 

Offline verga

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2017, 03:29:24 pm »
@LMAO The thing that ticks me off the most is that allegations against solid Conservatives like Clarence Thomas and Roy Moore are automatically believed by the media and plastered all over the news cycle 24/7/365. On the other hand Al Franken was satirizing, Wiener and Biden were ignored by the media, Roman Polanski wins an Academy award. If itr weren't for double standards the left wouldn't have any.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.