Author Topic: Kathy Griffin Comes Unglued: Not 'One Single Paid Day Of Work In Front Of Me'  (Read 1097 times)

rangerrebew

Kathy Griffin Comes Unglued: Not 'One Single Paid Day Of Work In Front Of Me'

ByJoseph Curl

November 19, 2017

Kathy Griffin is coming unglued.

The D-list comedian, who was blasted for releasing a photo of herself holding a bloody severed head that looked like President Trump, posted another bizarre video to her YouTube page on Saturday.

In the video, which she called the "State of the Union," she said, "I'm admitting that I lost my mind."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23758/kathy-griffin-comes-unglued-joseph-curl?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter#

Offline Applewood

Well, Dear, now you know -- actions have consequences.  Next time, think before you act. 

Offline dfwgator

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She said during the photo shoot, and I quote, "We're going to have to move to Mexico after this."
She knew what she was doing, and she did it anyway. Consequences.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Every day I see signs indicating local businesses are hiring. Surely there's a restaurant near her that needs a pot washer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Is she applying to become the joker?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why does she not emigrate to China and try her severed-head routine with the Chinese leadership there?  Am sure she would find some meaningful work, mostly in a labor camp.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Every day I see signs indicating local businesses are hiring. Surely there's a restaurant near her that needs a pot washer.

Yeah, I don't think I'd be eating at any restaurant where she cleans the toilets, much less washes the pots...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline skeeter

Kathy Griffin Comes Unglued: Not 'One Single Paid Day Of Work In Front Of Me'

There's at least one reason to look forward to this New Year's Eve.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:51:31 pm by skeeter »

Offline Frank Cannon

There's at least one reason to look forward to this New Year's Eve.

Don't be too excited. It's CNN. They'll find some leftist hack comic to fill in....

Offline ConstitutionRose

She looks like death warmed over.  Whatever possessed her to cut her hair that short.  The opposite of flattering.  She must be doing drugs or mentally ill.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

She ought to put in a call to President Trump, asking him to pardon her as a Thanksgiving gesture of peace, kindness and forgiveness.

Or not:

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/entertainment-arts-41918064/kathy-griffin-not-sorry-for-trump-photo
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline RoosGirl

You know how we've all said that stupid should hurt?  Voila!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She looks like death warmed over.  Whatever possessed her to cut her hair that short.  The opposite of flattering.

Actually @ConstitutionRose months ago Griffin shaved her head to support her sister while she was undergoing chemotherapy.  (Her sister has passed away)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How can some one who was never glued in the first place come unglued?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kidd

Kathy -

Enjoy your new career as an example.

Offline Millee

She looks like death warmed over.  Whatever possessed her to cut her hair that short.  The opposite of flattering.  She must be doing drugs or mentally ill.

Reminds me of when Brittany Spears shaved her head during a mental breakdown. 

Offline MajorClay

Kathy,  just put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.  We will all feel better.
 :tongue2: