Author Topic: Ohio gubernatorial candidate: 'I was sexually intimate with approximately 50 very attractive females'  (Read 696 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ohio gubernatorial candidate: 'I was sexually intimate with approximately 50 very attractive females'
by Katie Leach | Nov 17, 2017, 1:17 PM

Ohio Supreme Court Justice and Democratic gubernatorial candidate Bill O’Neill disclosed his personal sexual history on Facebook on Friday in light of recent allegations against Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., and Senate candidate Roy Moore.

“Now that the dogs of war are calling for the head of Senator Al Franken I believe it is time to speak up on behalf of all heterosexual males,” O’Neill wrote. “As a candidate for Governor let me save my opponents some research time.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ohio-gubernatorial-candidate-i-was-sexually-intimate-with-approximately-50-very-attractive-females/article/2641061
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He’d probably get more political mileage if it had been Bob Taft in the hayloft and not his secretary.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline goodwithagun

They're already trying to change the narrative. This isn't about past relationships.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline dfwgator

Bet Kasich has him beat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Ohio gubernatorial candidate: 'I was sexually intimate with approximately 50 very attractive females'

I have been to Ohio.  Many times.  I applaud his ability to find that many Attractive Females in that state.  Further I would like to have him release the "scale" he used to set the bar.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline skeeter

Bet Kasich has him beat.

"Mailman knees", always a big hit with the ladies.

Online libertybele

They're already trying to change the narrative. This isn't about past relationships.

Exactly.  This is about sexual misconduct, not past relationships and notches on one's belt from years past.  He almost seems like he's bragging and definitely making light of  sexual harassment and abuse of women!  What a complete jerk.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

I have been to Ohio.  Many times.  I applaud his ability to find that many Attractive Females in that state.  Further I would like to have him release the "scale" he used to set the bar.

Obviously you have never been to Youngstown....

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Obviously you have never been to Youngstown....

Okay.  Not the "Scale" I was wanting to see how he judged.  But it is about what I expected! 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online mountaineer

He recently posted this on his Facebook page:
    Bill O'Neill
    1 hr ·

As a 15 year jurist, I like to think I speak with clarity. So let me try again. When a United States Senator commits a non criminal act of indiscretion; and when it is brought to his attention he immediately has the integrity to apologize; and the apology is accepted by the victim: IT IS WRONG for the dogs of war to leap onto his back and demand his resignation from the United States Senate. It is morally wrong.

And as an aside for all you sanctimonious judges who are demanding my resignation, hear this. I was a civil right lawyer actively prosecuting sexual harassment cases on behalf of the Attorney General's Office before Anita Hill and before you were born.

Lighten up folks. This is how Democrats remain in the minority.
:shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org