Author Topic: Christie blames Kushner for his firing from Trump transition  (Read 486 times)

Offline corbe

Christie blames Kushner for his firing from Trump transition
« on: November 17, 2017, 05:40:23 pm »
Christie blames Kushner for his firing from Trump transition

By John Bowden - 11/17/17 10:58 AM EST

New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie says in a new interview that he believes senior White House adviser Jared Kushner was behind his ouster from President Trump's transition team and his eventual snub from a Trump Cabinet position.

In a wide-ranging Politico interview posted Thursday, Christie details a conversation with now-ousted White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon, who was the one who told Christie he was being fired from the transition team. In it, he says he asked Bannon directly whether Kushner was behind it.

“Oh, I asked,” Christie said. “He didn’t answer. But [based on] subsequent conversations I’ve had with the president, I just don’t believe this was the president’s decision.”

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/360880-christie-blames-kushner-for-his-firing-from-trump-transition
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Christie blames Kushner for his firing from Trump transition
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 05:41:30 pm »
   Didn't Christie as a Federal Prosecutor put Kushner's Dad in Jail?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 05:46:10 pm »
   Didn't Christie as a Federal Prosecutor put Kushner's Dad in Jail?

Yes, and as a result, Christie might just be right about this one. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 05:56:07 pm »
Sure Christie Creme. It had noting to do with your multiple scandals and your low approval numbers.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 06:31:44 pm »
Christie sent Kushner's pappy to prison in 2005; he  negotiated a plea agreement with Kushner, under which he pleaded guilty to 18 counts of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering.  BTW those contributions were to the DEM party.  He contributed $100,000 to Trump in 2015.  Christie thinking that Trump was going to select him to be anywhere near Jared is laughable.

Nope, don't Trust his son Jared in the least and IMHO he's more corrupt than his father!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 06:50:16 pm »
Kush was tired of being jostled around by the breeze created when Christie lumbered by and he felt overall he was just ‘kinda yucky.’
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.