Author Topic: Democrat Oversample: Fox News Poll Claims Roy Moore Losing Despite Faulty Numbers  (Read 404 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Michael Patrick Leahy16 Nov 2017

A Fox News Poll of 649 likely voters in Alabama released on Thursday and conducted between Monday and Wednesday of this week shows Democratic candidate Doug Jones with an eight point lead over Republican candidate Judge Roy Moore in the December 12 special election for the Alabama U.S. Senate seat once held by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, 50 percent to 42 percent, with a 3.5 percent margin of error.

That poll stands in striking contrast to a Fox10/Strategy Research poll of 3,000 likely voters in Alabama released on Wednesday and conducted on Monday of this week that shows Moore with a six point lead over Jones, 49 percent to 43 percent, with a two percent margin of error.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/democrat-oversample-fox-news-poll-claims-roy-moore-losing-despite-faulty-numbers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Polls! :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Fox News Poll sample of 649 likely voters included 48 percent Republicans, 42 percent Democrats, and 10 percent Independents, which appears to be an unusual oversampling of Democrats and undersampling of Republicans.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/democrat-oversample-fox-news-poll-claims-roy-moore-losing-despite-faulty-numbers/

"which appears to be...", so there is some speculation in Breitbart's theory; maybe it is not surprising that Alabamans voted massively against Hillary as the article also states those figures.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Fox= fake news

Offline RetBobbyMI

all of the same polling organizations that predicted Shillery to win?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy