Author Topic: What Hillary Knew  (Read 503 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Hillary Knew
« on: November 17, 2017, 02:15:26 pm »

What Hillary Knew

Hillary Clinton once tweeted that “every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.” What about Juanita Broaddrick?
Peter Turnley / Getty / Zak Bickel / The Atlantic

Caitlin Flanagan 6:05 AM ET

If the ground beneath your feet feels cold, it’s because Hell froze over the other day. It happened at 8:02 p.m. on Monday, when The New York Times published an op-ed called “I Believe Juanita.” 

Written by Michelle Goldberg, it was a piece that, 20 years ago, likely would have inflamed the readership of the paper and scandalized its editors. Reviewing the credibility of Broaddrick’s claim, Goldberg wrote that “five witnesses said she confided in them about the assault right after it happened,” an important standard in reviewing the veracity of claims of past sex crimes.

more
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/what-hillary-knew/546170/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: What Hillary Knew
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 03:14:59 pm »
IMHO Hillary Clinton and her husband should already have been executed for TREASON!  Selling secrets to the CHICOMS and who knows what else for starters!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 04:30:34 pm »
IMHO Hillary Clinton and her husband should already have been executed for TREASON!  Selling secrets to the CHICOMS and who knows what else for starters!

Very true.  They never would have even had the chance to commit many of the grievous crimes that they did after he became Prez had the crimes they committed when he was Governor been properly punished.

The cattle futures fiasco should have triggered an investigation into influence peddling.  The collapse of the Whitewater development and its aftermath should have triggered another.  Then there was "Troopergate," the use of the AR State Police as a hook-up service to procure sex toys for Bill.  The list is a long one, even before Ross Perot made him President. 

And not a peep from the vigilant Press the whole time.   9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 06:35:00 pm »
It's been almost a year since Trump appointed Sessions to the DoJ.  You got suckered.  Get over it ffs.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 06:47:07 pm »
It's been almost a year since Trump appointed Sessions to the DoJ.  You got suckered.  Get over it ffs.

I am over it, but an old saying keeps haunting me:  "A stitch in time saves nine."  That these two weren't punished for their earlier criminal activities made it less and less likely they will ever be called to account. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 06:47:31 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: