Author Topic: Poll: Moore leads Jones by 6 points in Alabama Senate race  (Read 533 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Moore leads Jones by 6 points in Alabama Senate race
« on: November 15, 2017, 12:46:06 am »
Poll: Moore leads Jones by 6 points in Alabama Senate race
By Brett Samuels - 11/14/17 07:17 PM EST

labama Senate GOP candidate Roy Moore leads his Democratic opponent Doug Jones by 6 points in a new poll amid fallout over decades-old allegations of sexual misconduct against Moore.

Moore leads Jones 49 to 43 percent in a FOX10 poll of likely voters released Tuesday. The poll found that 8 percent of likely voters in the state remain undecided.

Support for Moore has dropped 3 points from a poll two weeks ago, while Jones has gained 2 points this month amid mounting calls from Republicans for Moore to drop out of the race in the aftermath of allegations of sexual misconduct.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign-polls/360392-poll-moore-leads-jones-by-6-points-in-alabama-senate-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Re: Poll: Moore leads Jones by 6 points in Alabama Senate race
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 12:54:32 am »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 02:00:22 am »
Hey @Bigun , Did you see here?

Offline Fantom

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 02:00:56 am »
 :amen:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 02:02:58 am »
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 02:05:05 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 02:04:20 am »
Hey @Bigun , Did you see here?

Yeah!  If they are publicly saying 6 it's probably more like 20!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 02:04:27 am »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 02:05:49 am »
More proof that its better any day to have a philander than left wing commie bastard hell bent on destroying the country.

Let 'em vote.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 02:10:46 am »
More proof that its better any day to have a philander than left wing commie bastard hell bent on destroying the country.

Let 'em vote.

Is "dating" philanderism?  Seems he marries much younger when he found the right one, and she married much older when she found the right one. No feigned "immorality" since from the Baptist section. 40 years.

I am good with that.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 02:11:13 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 02:20:52 am »
Is "dating" philanderism?  Seems he marries much younger when he found the right one, and she married much older when she found the right one. No feigned "immorality" since from the Baptist section. 40 years.

I am good with that.

Cough ! Cough!.....     I left off the "dash" of hyperbole tag ...........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 02:45:51 am »
Not letting a Dem take a Senate seat should be paramount with the balance being so close. I'd rather it was Brooks than Moore taking the seat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 02:50:39 am »
Nobody posted it but George Will said he'd vote for Doug Jones, Jones did do well in prosecuting and convicting some Klan members who bombed a church but the good ends there for me, Jones is liberal in every other way and that may be what it comes down to, the wicked agenda of the DNC, you'd be supporting all kinds of things.

And I was never that big of a fan of G. Will, I know he's a big baseball fan, seems like a friendly person but with the net and expansion of cable and satellite Tv, it left the usual Sunday talking heads' influence in decline.