Author Topic: REPORT: Trump White House Weighing Replacing Judge Roy Moore With Jeff Sessions  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes, that's quite plausible - which is why it is important to move the date of the special election so there can be a proper Republican on the ballot.

Dude, you need to dial down your Jesus complex. You're worse than Kasich droning out his fatwas and pontifications right now.

All I've seen against Moore right now is smear and jr. high playground gossip. You don't want him because he doesn't agree with your moral double standard.
The Republic is lost.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Will SOMEBODY PLEASE, Just Make It STOP!

Present whatever real Evidence against the man there is to a Prosecuting Attorney's Office, Indict and Try him, or stop carrying the water for the Establishment Swamp Denizens behind this!

We've got posters here who remind me of the Lynch Mob in an old B Western.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:30:50 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Dude, you need to dial down your Jesus complex. You're worse than Kasich droning out his fatwas and pontifications right now.

All I've seen against Moore right now is smear and jr. high playground gossip. You don't want him because he doesn't agree with your moral double standard.

No, of course I don't like him.  But more to the point,  these damning accusations will doom his election.   It's not just me that thinks it would be best for the GOP that he step down  - Cruz, Lee and Shelby say so too. 

I want what's best for the party.   And so do many others - including more and more of the most respected conservatives. 

Be gone, Roy.   :seeya:
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
No, of course I don't like him.  But more to the point,  these damning accusations will doom his election.   It's not just me that thinks it would be best for the GOP that he step down  - Cruz, Lee and Shelby say so too. 

I want what's best for the party.   And so do many others - including more and more of the most respected conservatives. 

Be gone, Roy.   :seeya:

There are no daming accustions, just your bigoted perspective.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:33:05 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
There are no daming accustions, just your bigoted perspective.

Along with my fellow bigots Shelby, Cruz and Lee.    *****rollingeyes*****

EDIT:   An editorial published by three of Alabama's largest newspapers (the AL.com editorial board, which feeds newspapers in Birmingham, Huntsville and Mobile) called Roy Moore "grossly unfit for office"

Roy Moore simply cannot be a U.S. Senator.  Even if his party and many of its adherents still think it is possible, it is unthinkable - for his state, and his country.  Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is a consideration for the courtroom, not the ballot box.  When choosing our representative before the rest of the world, character matters. 

It's not just us Yankee carpetbaggers and swamp dwellers,  FV.   Alabamans realize the scorn and humiliation that will be visited on their state if Moore is elected to the Senate.   

Time to go, Roy,  time to go.   
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:25:20 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Along with my fellow bigots Shelby, Cruz and Lee.    *****rollingeyes*****

EDIT:   An editorial published by three of Alabama's largest newspapers (the AL.com editorial board, which feeds newspapers in Birmingham, Huntsville and Mobile) called Roy Moore "grossly unfit for office"

It's not just us Yankee carpetbaggers and swamp dwellers,  FV.   Alabamans realize the scorn and humiliation that will be visited on their state if Moore is elected to the Senate.   

Time to go, Roy,  time to go.   

The bandwagon fallacy is the source of your logic? That might be sufficient for the jr. high cheerleader drama queen club, but it's unconvincing.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:25:47 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The bandwagon fallacy is the source of your logic? That might be sufficient for the jr. high cheerleader drama queen club, but it's unconvincing.

Alabamans know this man is the pits.  Stop defending the indefensible.  "When choosing our representative before the rest of the world, character matters."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:27:18 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Alabamans know this man is the pits.  Stop defending the indefensible.  "When choosing our representative before the rest of the world, character matters."

Now you're resorting to moral strong arming? Isn't it time to build and church and buy a pulpit? You're going to make my logic book burn with all the fallacies.

You want the character you want. Anyone that disagrees with your version of character is a bigot.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Now you're resorting to moral strong arming? Isn't it time to build and church and buy a pulpit? You're going to make my logic book burn with all the fallacies.

You want the character you want. Anyone that disagrees with your version of character is a bigot.

You're putting words in my mouth.   Get it straight - the fact that he groped teenagers doesn't make him a bigot, just a creepy man of low character.   His stance that gays should have no civil rights and protections make him a bigot.   

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
You're putting words in my mouth.   Get it straight - the fact that he groped teenagers doesn't make him a bigot, just a creepy man of low character.   His stance that gays should have no civil rights and protections make him a bigot.

No proof of groping. Only one date of an 18 y/o, which you find unseemly at 32. But if people find gays and transgenders unseemly, they're bigots.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
But if people find gays and transgenders unseemly, they're bigots.

I find certain Bible thumpers unseemly.   What makes Moore a bigot isn't that he finds gays unseemly, but that he seeks to deny them the rights and protections of the law.