Author Topic: Hannity Half-Apologizes For Calling Roy Moore Sex Acts With Children ‘Consensual’ - The Moderate Voice (Barf alert)  (Read 266 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This is why this topic is a minefield, this article is from "The moderate voice", maybe it's not moderate but Evan McMullin tweeted close to this same kind of thing as well cited in the article.  This was certainly not my understanding of this topic. It makes it look like this topic is political kryptonite even if one tries to be fair to Roy Moore. I can't believe that someone could even interpret it this way.

Hannity Half-Apologizes For Calling Roy Moore Sex Acts With Children ‘Consensual’ (AUDIO) GUEST VOICE

November 10, 2017
Hannah Schons
Posted with permission from DeepStateNation.com

The blatant hypocrisy of defenders of the GOP never fails to disappoint. Men like Sean Hannity use their public platforms to preach about morality and godliness, yet when one of their own (read: White Christian Males) stands accused of molesting multiple children, they fall all over themselves rushing to his defense.

Such was the case with Sean Hannity on Thursday, who spent a good portion of his radio show defending accused child molester and GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore. Multiple women have come forward over the past week accusing Moore of initiating sexual acts with them when they were as young as 14 years of age.

Evan McMullin‏Verified account @Evan_McMullin

Evan McMullin Retweeted Mr. Smith

Right-wing leaders like @seanhannity who speak of consensual sex with 14 year-old girls make most Americans feel uncomfortable affiliating with the modern Republican Party.

Read more at: http://themoderatevoice.com/hannity-half-apologizes-calling-roy-moore-sex-acts-children-consensual-audio/

It sure is difficult to reconcile practically every friend of Roy Moore's in congress (maybe not elsewhere is turning on him).  Maybe because the way the press has it, it looks so bad.  There were 2 representatives standing by him and perhaps Rand Paul is also.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh. So "The Moderate Voice" using Twits from head twit Evan McMuffin is upset with Hannity. I'm going to have to rethink this whole thing then.

BTW, how are the lawsuits against McMuffin going where he stiffed vendors for millions during his Presidential run?

Silver Pines

I don’t like Hannity, but this isn’t accurate.  It wasn’t a partial apology and the article is very selective in the tweets it shows.  Sean made a full apology to Jake Tapper, clarified himself fully, and said he would delete the offending tweets.  And he did.

Silver Pines

Oh. So "The Moderate Voice" using Twits from head twit Evan McMuffin is upset with Hannity. I'm going to have to rethink this whole thing then.

BTW, how are the lawsuits against McMuffin going where he stiffed vendors for millions during his Presidential run?

@Frank Cannon

I’ll say it again —- you were right about him all along.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

I’ll say it again —- you were right about him all along.

You'll find that I am right about absolutely everything.

Silver Pines

You'll find that I am right about absolutely everything.

@Frank Cannon

I love a humble guy.