Author Topic: Meet Roy Moore Accuser, Beverly Young Nelson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  (Read 27984 times)

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Silver Pines

Re: Meet Roy Moore Accuser, Beverly Young Nelson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2017, 04:01:50 am »
Moore’s campaign says the yearbook signature is forged.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2017, 04:09:33 am »

It's not.

Compare the signatures down in this article. They're identical:

http://www.businessinsider.com/roy-moore-yearbook-sexual-assault-beverly-young-nelson-2017-11
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2017, 04:11:04 am »
It's not.

Compare the signatures down in this article. They're identical:

http://www.businessinsider.com/roy-moore-yearbook-sexual-assault-beverly-young-nelson-2017-11
Which means the forger used a current signature as the sample. Note that the handwriting of the note is in a somewhat different style.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:11:24 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2017, 04:16:27 am »
Which means the forger used a current signature as the sample. Note that the handwriting of the note is in a somewhat different style.

You're kidding.  It's identical. 

You're not defending Roy Moore, are you?  You believe his lame-assed response over these five women? 

Offline DB

« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2017, 04:23:51 am »
Moore says he doesn't know of the restaurant or where it is located. That's going on the record as a statement of fact.

Now if witnesses come forward that he frequented the restaurant his goose is cooked. We'll see.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2017, 04:26:18 am »

@Smokin Joe

He molested a 14 year old, did you forget?  That was no slip.

Did anyone ever bother to verify she was 14 in 1979,  was it?   I've seen a comment from someone that claims to have dated her in 1977,  and according to them,  she was older than 16 in 1977.   

So again,  has anyone verified her age?   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2017, 04:28:08 am »

I find that unlikely.   That sounds like a desperation claim.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2017, 04:31:12 am »
Did anyone ever bother to verify she was 14 in 1979,  was it?   I've seen a comment from someone that claims to have dated her in 1977,  and according to them,  she was older than 16 in 1977.   

Yes.  The WAPO reporters verified her age from the custody filing which was being argued in 1979 at the Etiwah County courthouse.  Leigh Corfman says now she's 53, so work backward on the age thing.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2017, 04:31:19 am »

Of course it is. That 1977 signature is identical to the one Moore shovels out now to his slackjawed locals. Peoples signature changes over time. That has been proven. I also cannot find why someone would sign a Christmas greeting on a book published in the spring of that year.

https://www.slideshare.net/hunkim/signature-change-analysis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2017, 04:36:10 am »
There is a good chance at the least, these stories are going to be embellished, I have also seen a person who purports to know about handwriting (not an expert per se) see the yearbook part is a forgery.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2017, 04:43:12 am »

They're just now saying that?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2017, 04:54:36 am »
There is a good chance at the least, these stories are going to be embellished, I have also seen a person who purports to know about handwriting (not an expert per se) see the yearbook part is a forgery.

I find that hard to believe.   It would require a level of outright gall to try and pull a stunt like that.   I think Moore knew the girl,  but I think she's embellishing,  if not outright constructing her story. 

Of course I believe someone said Moore is denying knowing her,  or going to the diner where she worked.   I think that if he is lying,   this claim will be disproven rather quickly,  and if it is,   *THEN*  I think Moore will be finished.   

If it can be demonstrated that he really did not know this woman,  and that he didn't go to the diner where she worked,   then her credibility is finished. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2017, 06:18:44 am »

@Smokin Joe

He molested a 14 year old, did you forget?  That was no slip.
That depends on whether or not you find that account credible. oh and the truth, however you find her story.

You have convicted him. Judge, jury, and executioner. We have no need of judge, jury, or Constitution.

Trial by combat! Tabloids at twenty paces!

If he did, it is unconscionable, despite that she might have told him she was older--and looked it.

If not, her tongue should be cut out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2017, 07:37:20 am »
Well...according to "Wikipedia" approximately 30 women have come forward against him.  That is pretty overwhelming.  Though noted, "Wikipedia" is stating that a better source is needed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore

Yes, and remember that Wiki is open source to Anyone.

Even I have corrected their copy in the past.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2017, 07:47:50 am »
@libertybele

Might be an Interesting project to take a Screen Capture of that wiki page and see how it get's re-written between now and the election.

It has happened before.

All you have to do is register at Wiki and you can revise anything you want.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2017, 11:59:06 am »
You believe his lame-assed response over these five women?

Damned straight.

I'll believe Moore before I believe the incredible Christmas Miracle claims by women suddenly popping out of the woodwork to claim molestation after 40 years of silence and both Democrat and GOP leadership racing to microphones to demand he step aside.

I'm not into believing convenience in favor of the Oligarchy.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Hoodat

« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2017, 12:00:07 pm »
Yes, and remember that Wiki is open source to Anyone.

Even I have corrected their copy in the past.

I had a friend who went into Wikipedia and changed the values for Planck's and Boltzman's constants.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Silver Pines

« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2017, 12:40:48 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

You’re ignorant of the issues women deal with after being victimized as Moore victimized those girls, especially at such a young age, so I’ll let you blame the kids for being leched after. 

There’s a moral issue with Moore’s behavior now, though.  If this is all true, he is still denying everything, in effect saying all of these people are liars, while he’s the one doing the lying.  That’s a man with no character. 

I really wonder what would have happened if he had come clean to his voters and thrown himself on their mercy.  Things might look very different right now.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2017, 12:45:13 pm »

Are we then to gain useful knowledge from perusing Liberal sites and magazines?    If any such exists there,   you would be searching for a needle in a haystack to find it.

The general who fails to conduct reconnaissance upon his opponent is rarely effective.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2017, 12:45:13 pm »

@DiogenesLamp

You don’t think that was one of the first, most essential things that was checked in a story about an underaged girl? 

Silver Pines

« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2017, 12:47:20 pm »
Damned straight.

I'll believe Moore before I believe the incredible Christmas Miracle claims by women suddenly popping out of the woodwork to claim molestation after 40 years of silence and both Democrat and GOP leadership racing to microphones to demand he step aside.

I'm not into believing convenience in favor of the Oligarchy.

@INVAR, I’m curious...is that what you said about the claims made by Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, etc.?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2017, 12:54:09 pm »
@INVAR, I’m curious...is that what you said about the claims made by Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, etc.?

Clinton had a reputation and a lot of rumors and whispers of his sordid behavior that was serial in nature.

And, their stories had weight, merit and legit corroboration far beyond what I'm reading with Moore. 

Gloria Allred was not exactly representing either Jones or Broderick either and the media nearly destroyed them both.  In this case - the media is lofting the accusers up as hapless victims of a serial rapist.

I don't buy it.  Not for a second.  This is a political witch hunt, designed to make sure no one takes that seat that might not do what the Oligarchy wants. 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:54:38 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline jpsb

« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2017, 01:00:43 pm »
This is a special election; why couldn't it be postponed if the majority party suddenly lacks a candidate? 

If Moore's on the ballot then Doug Jones wins.

Moore won two elections to win the right stand for the Senate. Who do you think you
are that you can cancel an election and choose the candidate? That's what the Rat party
does. I think the R voters of Alabama have made their choice ... twice. The next Senator
from Alabama will be Moore or a radical baby killing progressive.