Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Calls for Roy Moore to Step Aside but Defends Bob Menendez  (Read 561 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Lindsey Graham Calls for Roy Moore to Step Aside but Defends Bob Menendez
The Democratic senator is accused of sex with underage prostitutes, but Graham told a New Jersey court that he's an honorable man
PoliZette, Nov 11, 2017, Margaret Menge

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.) said on Friday that if the allegations against Alabama candidate for U.S. Senate Roy Moore are true, he should step aside, and “should be dealt with severely.”

But Graham not only hasn’t called for Democrat Sen. Bob Menendez (N.J.), accused of having sex with underage prostitutes, to step aside — he also went to New Jersey on his own dime two weeks ago to testify as a character witness in Menendez’s corruption trial, telling the judge that Menendez is “very honest” and “honorable.”

Read more:  http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/lindsey-graham-calling-moore-step-aside-one-week-went-nj-testify-dem-bob-menendez/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls for Roy Moore to Step Aside but Defends Bob Menendez
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 06:55:40 pm »
Graham was an effing character witness --- under oath --- for Menendez.   9999hair out0000

BTW,  if you take BP medication, make sure that's done before reading this article. 

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 07:08:21 pm »
Once again, Graham proves what an idiot he is.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:08:40 pm by Applewood »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 07:18:12 pm »
Once again, Graham proves what an idiot he is.

No, it just proves that the Republican leadership are really just Democrats working hand-in-hand to make sure only Statists and Leftists are allowed to be our rulers.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 07:33:46 pm »
No, it just proves that the Republican leadership are really just Democrats working hand-in-hand to make sure only Statists and Leftists are allowed to be our rulers.

One big criminal enterprise!  Doesn't make a damn which party they belong to for the most part!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 08:05:52 pm »
Graham was an effing character witness --- under oath --- for Menendez.   9999hair out0000

BTW,  if you take BP medication, make sure that's done before reading this article.

Thanks for the warning ... I don't care to be frustrated with the swamp creatures, so I'll take your word.  Graham, McCain and McConnell; they are enough to make one vomit.   :3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 09:14:21 pm »

I'm not gonna read the article but the hypocrisy surrounding this issue is huge.

I think the whole Moore thing is a backhanded attempt to smear Trump.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.