Author Topic: Reps. Jordan and Gaetz: Special counsel needed as questions mount on Clinton, Comey, Russian Dossier and more  (Read 309 times)

Offline libertybele

The problem though lies with Sessions himself!  I have absolutely no doubt that the special counsel that he would appoint would be part of the swamp.  Sessions and the majority of the DOJ is infested with swamp creatures.  IMHO unless Trump gets rid of Sessions, this will go absolutely nowhere and if Trump doesn't fire him, then he has zero interest in seeing to it that Clinton is held responsible.

Reps. Jordan and Gaetz: Special counsel needed as questions mount on Clinton, Comey, Russian Dossier and more

Mr. Attorney General, it’s time to do your job.

Why in 2016 did FBI Director James Comey call the Clinton Investigation a “matter,” not an investigation? After all, Mr. Comey wasn’t Director of the Federal Bureau of Matters.

Why in 2016 did FBI Director Comey begin drafting an exoneration letter for Secretary Clinton, whom he called “grossly negligent” in an early draft of the letter, before completing the investigation?  Before interviewing several witnesses? And before interviewing Secretary Clinton?

Why in 2016 did James Comey and the Justice Department give Cheryl Mills, Secretary Clinton’s Chief of Staff, an immunity agreement for turning over her laptop computer? Typically, the Department would issue a subpoena or get a warrant and seize it. Why in this case did the FBI agree to destroy the laptop?

Why in 2016—one day before the Benghazi report was released and five days before Secretary Clinton was interviewed by the FBI—did Attorney General Lynch meet with former President Clinton on the tarmac in Phoenix?.............

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/11/13/reps-jordan-and-gaetz-special-counsel-needed-as-questions-mount-on-clinton-comey-russian-dossier-and-more.html
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:25:59 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jpsb

Trump can not fire Sessions without GOPe Senate approval. Which Trump is
not going to get. Let's see what Grassley can do with his investigation.

Federal Bureau of Matters. LOL
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:27:47 pm by jpsb »

Offline aligncare

I get why the senate must approve a president’s AG pick. But, why should they be involved in his firing?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

As long as Sessions is in office, NOBODY will ever be indicted for ANYTHING.

I don't know if he is working directly with Obama/Holder, but if he isn't, I sure can't tell the difference.

Everything is exactly the same as it was when Obama was President and Holder was AG.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jpsb

I get why the senate must approve a president’s AG pick. But, why should they be involved in his firing?

Because they will not approve any Trump nominee should Trump fire Sessions
Then Rosenstein is effectively running DOJ.

Offline aligncare

I see. Good point.

Offline jpsb

I see. Good point.

Senator Grassley flat out told Trump we will not approve your nominee if
you fire Sessions. However Grassley is not happy with how DOJ is handling
the U1 issue. I am hoping Grassley is putting pressure on Session to do
his job.

Offline libertybele

Ah, but then Trump can fire Rosenstein.  Rosenstein is a Bammy leftover anyways and was running the DOJ before Session's appointment.

IF the Senate refuses to approve any Trump nominee, then it certainly tells us what we already knew -- a coup is indeed taking place.  If you recall, early into his presidency, Rosa Brooks a Bammy admin official went so far as to suggest a military coup against him and listed 4 ways in which to get rid of Trump; certainly the left has mentioned impeachment several times as well as mental instability. 

Brooks listed four ways to get rid of a “crummy” president:

* Elect him out of office after his four-year term. “But after such a catastrophic first week, four years seems like a long time to wait,” she wrote.
   *  Impeachment. However, she lamented, “impeachments take time: months, if not longer — even with an enthusiastic Congress. And when you have a lunatic controlling the nuclear codes, even a few months seems like a perilously long time to wait.”
    *  Utilizing a claim of mental instability to invoke the 25th Amendment of the Constitution, which sets the path for the commander-in-chief’s removal if the “president is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.”
   *  A military coup. She writes: “The fourth possibility is one that until recently I would have said was unthinkable in the United States of America: a military coup, or at least a refusal by military leaders to obey certain orders.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/ex-obama-official-suggests-military-coup-trump/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.