Author Topic: Chris Wallace: Trump is right about ‘media unfairness’  (Read 416 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Wallace: Trump is right about ‘media unfairness’
« on: November 13, 2017, 02:12:43 am »
 By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times - Sunday, November 12, 2017

Fox News anchorman Chris Wallace recently received the Founders Award for Excellence in Journalism from the International Center for Journalism, a 33-year-old organization based in the nation’s capital which promotes better news media practices. Mr. Wallace’s award was a big deal. So were his closing remarks, made before an audience of 600 people, at an event moderated by CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer.

“If President Trump is trying to undermine the press for his own calculated reasons, when he talks about bias in the media — unfairness — I think he has a point,” Mr. Wallace told the crowd, citing melodramatic, alarmist headlines from The New York Times, CBS News, and CNN which suggested Mr. Trump and his administration were “divorced from reality” while Americans faced “an unimaginable scenario,” among other things.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/12/inside-the-beltway-chris-wallace-donald-trump-is-r/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Chris Wallace: Trump is right about ‘media unfairness’
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 02:15:04 am »
I might faint!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 02:16:16 am »
   I may have to rethink this NT'er thing if I've lost Chris Wallace.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 06:04:09 am »
   I may have to rethink this NT'er thing if I've lost Chris Wallace.

Is there anything I can do to help?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.