Author Topic: Trump Prepared To Expel Special Interest From Judicial Confirmation Process  (Read 575 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Kevin Daley
Supreme Court Reporter
2:40 PM 11/12/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/12/trump-prepared-to-expel-special-interest-from-judicial-confirmation-process/

The White House may soon advise President Donald Trump’s judicial nominees not to cooperate with the American Bar Association’s independent vetting process, further weakening the dominant role the interest group has played for decades in judicial confirmations.

A source involved in the administration’s confirmation operation told The New York Times that the White House may instruct future judicial nominees not to interview with the ABA’s standing committee on the federal judiciary, or give the panel access to confidential disciplinary records.

Though the practice is not formally part of the confirmation process, the ABA has vetted federal judicial nominees since the Eisenhower administration, providing the Senate with reports grading each nominee on a spectrum from “unqualified” to “well qualified.” President George W. Bush ended the practice during his administration, though the ABA’s role was restored by President Barack Obama.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Do it tomorrow!a

There isn't anyone who doesn't laugh their asses off at the ABA!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Agreed with Bigun!

Don't wait to do this!
Do it now!
Send the democrat-communist lackeys of the ABA packing!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Do it tomorrow!a

There isn't anyone who doesn't laugh their asses off at the ABA!

Do it tonight.  Why should they subject themselves to this pompous group of liberals.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.