Author Topic: Former CIA Director John Brennan: 'Donald Trump can be played by foreign leaders'  (Read 1153 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Former CIA Director John Brennan: 'Donald Trump can be played by foreign leaders'
by Laura Barrón-López | Nov 12, 2017, 10:19 AM

Former CIA Director John Brennan shot back at President Trump on Sunday for “trying to delegitimize” the country’s intelligence officials and their unanimous conclusion that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election.

Brennan said Trump’s inability to say unequivocally Russia interfered in the the U.S. election, and tell Russian President Vladimir Putin that there will be consequences if he attempts it again, is harming the U.S.

“By not confronting the issue directly and not acknowledging to Putin that we know you are responsible for this, I think he’s giving Putin a pass,” Brennan said on CNN’s "State of the Union." “It demonstrates to Mr. Putin that Donald Trump can be played by foreign leaders who are going to appeal to his ego and to try to play upon his insecurities which is very very worrisome from a national security standpoint.”

During his marathon trip in Asia, Trump spoke to Putin and told reporters Putin is “insulted” by the accusations.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/former-cia-director-john-brennan-donald-trump-can-be-played-by-foreign-leaders/article/2640440
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Brennan....Brennan... He's the Muslim one, right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

The one and only!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Former CIA Director John Brennan: 'Donald Trump can be played by foreign leaders'

In the way that YOU, Mr. Brennan, were played by muslim puppeteers and manipulators?

Offline Frank Cannon

Yes. Donny could be played. You on the other hand were played numerous times.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yes. Donny could be played. You on the other hand were played numerous times.

If you get willfully played is that still played?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 12:56:13 am by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

No, that's playing those who think you're playing the fool.

Offline Frank Cannon

It is if you think you ended up with a positive result.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Make America great again.

Build that wall

Drain the swamp.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 01:08:01 am by KingsX »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is rich coming from a guy who got his email hacked by a couple of teenagers.

CIA Director, John Brennan, hacked by teenager is a closet Muslim…says not to link the Muslim faith to Islamic State fighters. http://investmentwatchblog.com/e-mail-scandal-2-0-cia-director-john-brennan-hacked-by-teenager-is-a-closet-muslim-says-not-to-link-the-muslim-faith-to-islamic-state-fighters/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It is if you think you ended up with a positive result.

A positive result for who exactly?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yep He's a shake and bake haji from his days in Saudi Arabia.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hmmmmm, Brennan warns that Trump could be played by foreign leaders, I don't recall his concern when Obama was in effect fellating those foreign leaders and then bending over farther than a contortionist to let them finish the job for eight damn years.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Whatever "hacking" of the 2016 election as well as other aspects, took place during Obama and Brennan's tenure on the watch.

It was not candidates responsibility to do Obama's and Brennan's job.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whatever "hacking" of the 2016 election as well as other aspects, took place during Obama and Brennan's tenure on the watch.

It was not candidates responsibility to do Obama's and Brennan's job.

Didn't the FBI offer to help the Dems protect their servers from hacking, and the Dems refused?  Yes, it was Obama's and Brennan's job, but they can't force somebody to accept the assistance.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

Didn't the FBI offer to help the Dems protect their servers from hacking, and the Dems refused?  Yes, it was Obama's and Brennan's job, but they can't force somebody to accept the assistance.

The DNC emails were leaked not hacked. Big difference.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I think so too, but I got chewed out for that....
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

I think so too, but I got chewed out for that....

Yeah the Marxists have pretty much made it a crime to tell the truth.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@jpsb
We found out about them because of a 'leak' but considering how they were handled those emails were certainly hacked.   The public were probably the only people that didn't know about them prior to the leak.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

@jpsb
We found out about them because of a 'leak' but considering how they were handled those emails were certainly hacked.   The public were probably the only people that didn't know about them prior to the leak.

An expert in computer forensics examined the emails and determined that they were
copied onto an external drive, not uploaded via the internet. In orders words leaked.
Wiki Leaks has all but admitted that Seth Rich was the leaker.

The DNC email server may very well have been hacked also. But the emails published by
Wiki Leaks were leaked not hacked.