Author Topic: Dem senator on recent election wins: Voters were motivated after GOP tried to take away their healthcare  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem senator on recent election wins: Voters were motivated after GOP tried to take away their healthcare
By Olivia Beavers - 11/12/17 10:50 AM EST

Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) on Sunday said voters across the United States were motivated to elect Democratic candidates in elections on Tuesday after President Trump and Republicans tried to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

“And I can tell you a lot of people were very upset that Donald Trump and Republicans tried to take away their access to affordable healthcare,” he told host Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday.”

Republicans repeatedly tried to pass several iterations of bills that would repeal the Obama-era health care legislation.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/359994-dem-senator-on-recent-election-wins-voters-were-motivated-after
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

At least with the younger crowd, this was true.  Quite a funny thing, considering they're the ones expected to pay.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline LMAO

From the article

"And I can tell you a lot of people were very upset that Donald Trump and Republicans tried to take away their access to affordable healthcare,”

Rising premiums and premiums expected to rise again next year affordable for who?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Frank Cannon

Isn't this the same stiff who got confused trying to explain why Roy Moore is a rapist and Bob Menendez is a saint?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
From the article

"And I can tell you a lot of people were very upset that Donald Trump and Republicans tried to take away their access to affordable healthcare,”

Rising premiums and premiums expected to rise again next year affordable for who?

Depends on whose Ox is getting gored.

Subsidies for GA/Welfare Dem voters/Illegal Aliens?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com