Author Topic: Bill Clinton’s looming reckoning as a sexual predator By Thomas Lifson  (Read 350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 11, 2017
Bill Clinton’s looming reckoning as a sexual predator
By Thomas Lifson

So far, there has not been much holding of Bill Clinton to account by progressives, despite the change in zeitgeist for sexual predation by the powerful. Even though it’s very fashionable on the left today to hold the founders of our country to present day standards.

But the inevitable is happening.  At first a few progressives start mentally applying the post-Weinstein ethic to Bill Clinton. In the process, they eventually have to reflect on their own past and regret their support for him throughout Kenneth Starr’s revelations, impeachment, and beyond. But that will take a long time. 

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/11/bill_clintons_looming_reckoning_as_a_sexual_predator_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Bill Clinton’s looming reckoning as a sexual predator By Thomas Lifson
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 02:57:30 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/10/msnbcs-chris-hayes-democrats-need-a-real-reckoning-with-bill-clinton-allegations/
MSNBC’s Chris Hayes: Democrats Need A ‘Real Reckoning’ With Bill Clinton Allegations
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 06:47:35 pm »
His enabler Hillary has declared
“That has all been litigated,” Clinton replied. “That was subject of a huge investigation in the late '90s and there were conclusions drawn. That was clearly in the past.”
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 06:48:13 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 03:07:23 pm »
But there were cries from women sexually assaulted by Clinton...when he was president. The media ignored all of them. And Clinton's toadies painted them as trailer trash looking to make a quick buck.
There are no hypocrites like liberals.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 06:03:09 pm »
But there were cries from women sexually assaulted by Clinton...when he was president. The media ignored all of them. And Clinton's toadies painted them as trailer trash looking to make a quick buck.
There are no hypocrites like liberals.

Also ignored by Feminists at the time. Remember Gloria Steinem’s one grope   exemption for Bill Clinton?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 06:16:29 pm »
Sexual predators:  according to some republicans, if your name is Clinton, you should be taken out back and shot, but if your name is Moore, why, you should be appointed as a Senator from Alabama by acclamation. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 07:27:05 pm »
Sexual predators:  according to some republicans, if your name is Clinton, you should be taken out back and shot, but if your name is Moore, why, you should be appointed as a Senator from Alabama by acclamation.

Who’s making that claim? The story is about the left having to come to the realization that they can’t denounce Moore’s past accusations while they were dismissing and still do dismiss Clinton’s

Both Moore and Clinton were only accused. No one knows what really happened when it comes to Moore or Clinton except those involved but if Moore’s accusations turn out to be true he will and should be hopeful held accountable
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy