Author Topic: Report: Alabama Woman Claims Reporter Offered Her $1000s to Accuse Roy Moore of Sexual Abuse?  (Read 525 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Alabama Woman Claims Reporter Offered Her $1000s to Accuse Roy Moore of Sexual Abuse? (Updated)
November 10, 2017 by Jim Hoft 439 Comments

Alabama Judge Roy Moore won the Republican senate primary to replace Jeff Sessions in September.

Judge Moore is a conservative favorite. Establishment Republicans fear him.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/alabama-woman-claims-wapo-reporter-offered-1000s-accuse-roy-moore-sexual-abuse/

Offline libertybele

Gee ... somehow I don't find this report at all surprising.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jpsb

Gee ... somehow I don't find this report at all surprising.

Might be true, but once again I am going to need more then just an assertion to
believe this. Rumor has it there are tapes. Let's hear them.

Offline libertybele

Might be true, but once again I am going to need more then just an assertion to
believe this. Rumor has it there are tapes. Let's hear them.

Right now there are allegations and assertions back and forth.  However, I'm judging by the left's and the RINO's past performances and this one may be one of their encores.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.