Author Topic: Judge dismisses lawsuits over Clinton emails  (Read 543 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Judge dismisses lawsuits over Clinton emails
« on: November 11, 2017, 07:10:56 am »

The Hill
BY MAX GREENWOOD
11/10/17 02:04 PM EST

A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a pair of lawsuits from conservative groups seeking to force the State Department to continue its search for Hillary Clinton's emails.

In a 26-page ruling, U.S. District Judge James Boasberg argued that the FBI had already "pursued every imaginable avenue to recover the missing emails" from Clinton's tenure as secretary of State, and that there was no evidence to suggest that additional search efforts would uncover more information.

"The Court of Appeals may have asked the Government to 'shak[e] the tree harder' for more emails, but it never suggested that the FBI must shake every tree in every forest, without knowing whether they are fruit trees," Boasberg wrote.

(more)
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/359824-judge-dismisses-lawsuits-pushing-state-dept-to-continue-search-for-clinton

While I am sure that this is a corrupt Judge who is a Democrat and sympathetic to Clinton, there is also always the issue of personal safety when dealing with the Clintons. That is why they will never be prosecuted.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Re: Judge dismisses lawsuits over Clinton emails
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 07:37:44 am »
Some info on Judge Boasberg:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_E._Boasberg

Appointed Judge of Surveillance Court by SCOTUS  Chief Justice Roberts
Appointed to the DC Circuit by Obama
Appointed to Superior Court of DC by Bush 43.

Note prior ruling on Hillary's emails and favorable ruling on Trump's tax returns

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 12:33:34 pm »
This comes as absolutely no surprise.  There will never be a chance of holding Clinton responsible for anything as long as Rosentein and Mueller are within our judicial system - NEVER!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 07:11:03 pm »

This comes as absolutely no surprise.  There will never be a chance of holding Clinton responsible for anything as long as Rosentein and Mueller are within our judicial system - NEVER!

Add Sessions to that group.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.