Author Topic: Alabama poll: Moore and Jones tied following scandal  (Read 779 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alabama poll: Moore and Jones tied following scandal
« on: November 11, 2017, 12:29:55 am »
Alabama poll: Moore and Jones tied following scandal
By Ben Kamisar - 11/10/17 01:46 PM EST

Embattled Alabama GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore is tied with Democrat Doug Jones in a new poll on Friday, one day after accusations surfaced that Moore had inappropriate sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl decades ago.

Moore and Jones are tied at 46 percent in the new poll by Decision Desk and Opinion Savvy, with 82 percent of respondents aware of the new allegations leveled by named accusers in The Washington Post.

In RealClearPolitics's average of polls, which does not yet include the new poll, Moore is leading by 6 points. All of those polls were taken before the allegations of Moore’s sexual conduct were reported.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/359817-alabama-poll-moore-and-jones-tied-following-scandal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Alabama poll: Moore and Jones tied following scandal
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 01:47:45 am »
Judge Moore should hit back, as hard as he can.

And I mean HARD.

He's still got a fighting chance.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 01:51:27 am »

I was not going to put any money into this. But alas, I will now, anyone have a direct link to Roy, The Judge's fund raising?
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 03:32:41 am »
Laura Ingraham said she opened her phonelines to Alabama callers and every single one of them supported Roy Moore.

Also, I don't know how we go about quoting, you know, the other place... but this was posted:

Allegedly posted at Fox Business:

Post 1: She is a liar. Some of my family was Pastor to her and she is lying 100%. We know her personally... Terrible woman! She lied on several ministers that we know.

Post 2: .... yes, it is very much so a pattern for her! she has went to various churches within our denomination and accused at least three other pastors besides an uncle of ours, making sexual advances at her. Each time that she brought it to the District board for Alabama they found her to be uncredible and she changed her story many times. Additionally, she tried to sue a pastor in one of the sections within our denomination and the Circuit Judge would not hear the case. This was around 2007 this particular incident took place.

Post 3: Our section Presbyter has been notified and has notified the proper authorities! She is 100% uncredible. This is just an attack on a good Christian man, no doubt she was promised some type of monetary benefit for her lies by someone... I know 100% that she is money hungry and I wish I could go into details of the other situations involving the pastor that she accused. I will say this though I can truthfully say that 3 times out of the four times she accused pastors that we know, she attempted to “ Make a Deal” to not go public with the accusation if she would be compensated an x amount of dollars. That is one reason why the Circuit Judge in the Civil Court dismissed her case with prejudice.

Do I need to link this? I don't know but just posting.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 07:02:06 am »
Judge Moore should hit back, as hard as he can.

And I mean HARD.

He's still got a fighting chance.

Rule #1 when false allegations are made in a campaign.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 02:08:02 pm »
Rule #1 when false allegations are made in a campaign.

I call BS!

Alabama ABC Affiliate Can’t Find One Voter Who Believes WaPo Report About Roy Moore in Man-on-the-Street Segment

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/10/alabama-abc-affiliate-cant-find-one-voter-believes-wapo-report-roy-moore-man-street-segment/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 02:37:52 pm »
I call BS!

Alabama ABC Affiliate Can’t Find One Voter Who Believes WaPo Report About Roy Moore in Man-on-the-Street Segment

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/10/alabama-abc-affiliate-cant-find-one-voter-believes-wapo-report-roy-moore-man-street-segment/

It sure seems that the swamp creatures are in a frenzy and had to come up with something.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.