Author Topic: Former Asst. FBI Director: Clinton Crimes 20 Times Bigger than Watergate  (Read 556 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Former Asst. FBI Director: Clinton Crimes 20 Times Bigger than Watergate

Former Assistant FBI Director James Kallstrom unloaded on James Comey, Robert Mueller, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama Thursday, charging that major crimes "20 times bigger than Watergate" are being swept under the rug while Attorney General Jeff Sessions "is in a coma."

Appearing on Fox News' Varney & Co., Kallstrom told the host that it "was obvious to anybody that knows anything" that former President Barack Obama was not going to let James Comey indict Clinton.

"It turns out -- unfortunately -- he was a political hack," Kallstrom said flatly. "I think he maybe started out in an honorable way. His opinion of himself is sky high --  just an unbelievable guy with just an arrogance about him…. It got him in trouble because I think he thought he was Superman and he found out that he wasn’t."

https://pjmedia.com/video/former-asst-fbi-director-clinton-crimes-20-times-bigger-watergate/
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Former Asst. FBI Director: Clinton Crimes 20 Times Bigger than Watergate
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 10:11:14 pm »
Sure enough.  I'll delete my post, and perhaps this thread will disappear.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 10:11:54 pm »
Well,  it won't let me do that.  Oh well. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 10:25:36 pm »
Well,  it won't let me do that.  Oh well.

Just ask the mods to merge the threads. No biggie.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 11:18:30 pm »
What Clinton crimes?  Oh, maybe sumpin' like this?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 12:05:36 am »
Let's see ... Uranium One and the dossiers have now been buried by the Manfort indictment and Roy Moore accusations.  The left is wonderful in deflecting and I'm not so sure that the GOPe is happily assisting.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2017, 01:43:00 am »
Let's see ... Uranium One and the dossiers have now been buried by the Manfort indictment and Roy Moore accusations.  The left is wonderful in deflecting and I'm not so sure that the GOPe is happily assisting.

Pay close attention. "while you were distracted".

You can call me a conspiracy theorist. That doesn't matter. Keep your eye on the ball. The word conspiracy means something done in secret. There is nothing secret in their overtness. Deflecting is another word that drives me a little.

What I am telling you is that between the politicians, the MSM, and subsidiary cronies, they will use any means necessary to distract people from their doings. 32 pages on this forum talking about the horror in Sutherland. Not saying their was any "conspiracy" on the part of the government conducting a psyop. Just that they use shit like that to distract you. But in the same sense they have created an atmosphere that somehow puts in in the minds of people that such horror is expected...and acceptable. It isn't US doing it to you. It YOU doing it to yourselves. Do you see what I mean?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2017, 01:43:49 am »
....and WE {they} can "fix" it...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2017, 01:56:53 am »
There was some of this implicated (in my head maybe) when I was looking at the WikiLeaks Podesta emails. @AbaraXas

That involvement.

The stock option to John Podesta run into Tony Podesta and some obscure property, anscestral, in Italy, or Greece. Something about the wording. It didn't ring true. My spidey sense. Which is, of course, only useful to my selves.