Author Topic: Biden sees one Democrat who can beat Trump in 2020: Joe Biden  (Read 430 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden sees one Democrat who can beat Trump in 2020: Joe Biden
« on: November 10, 2017, 02:10:01 pm »
 Biden sees one Democrat who can beat Trump in 2020: Joe Biden

'He’s a great respecter of fate,' said one person close to the former vice president. 'At some point, it may turn into fate and planning.'

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

11/10/2017 05:02 AM EST

Joe Biden thinks it’s critical that Donald Trump not get a second term — and though it’s early, he doesn’t yet see anyone else who could stop that from happening.

So, he's been telling people privately, that might mean he’ll just have to run himself.

After beginning the year both teasing a 2020 bid and ruling one out — sometimes on the same day — Biden in recent months has shifted unmistakably in favor of running, say multiple people who’ve been in touch with the former vice president and his team.

more
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/10/joe-biden-2020-trump-244757
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Biden sees one Democrat who can beat Trump in 2020: Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 02:24:32 pm »
@mystery-ak

I checked his age, he is 77.  If he runs, he will be 80 but he would win.  I've thought about who the Dems could run and had not come up with a name.  Had not thought about him running due to age.  Dems love the guy.  Americans are doing crazy things - voted in Trump and Dems would vote in Biden no matter his age.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 02:48:56 pm »
Given the sad state of the Republican Party, it would not surprise me if Biden won the presidency.  I'm beginning to think the Dems could run a  dog for president and he would win.  Same applies to any of the races in both houses of congress.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 02:24:47 am »
Hey go ahead Joe, since you lack the ability of original thought I have a suggestion for you, "borrow" Hillary's campaign to run on. Oh, and continue make as many inappropriate contacts with, and comments to women as possible while out on the campaign trail, it's endearing not sleazy, really! :whistle: