Author Topic: Mariah Carey security guard claims sexual harassment, says she also called him Nazi, skinhead  (Read 809 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/08/mariah-carey-security-guard-lawsuit-sue-nazi-sexual-harassment/

Mariah Carey's former security company has threatened to sue her ... and the guy who owns the company says she constantly humiliated him by referring to him as a Nazi, a skinhead, a KKK member and a white supremacist. 

Michael Anello (...) says Mariah humiliated him and his colleague by referring to them as members of the hate groups. Anello also claims Mariah "wanted to be surrounded with black guys, not white people."

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline endicom

There's no business like show business.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Interesting how when a guy does it, it's front page headlines. Yet this one is barely getting a peep. Radio stations will keep playing her records (especially "All I Want for Christmas Is You," since it's starting to get to that time of year again) and she'll keep on getting work.

See, this doesn't fit the "toxic masculinity" narrative that's being pushed right now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Silver Pines

Mariah Carey comes across as a first-class...witch, so these allegations don’t surprise me. 

I do love her Christmas song, though.