Author Topic: Former Clinton adviser tells Fox host: 'I’m never coming back on this show'  (Read 634 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Clinton adviser tells Fox host: 'I’m never coming back on this show'
By Joe Concha - 11/08/17 02:58 PM EST

Former Bill Clinton adviser Simon Rosenberg removed his microphone while still on the air during a contentious Fox News interview on Wednesday, declaring he was "never coming back on this show ever again."

The drama occurred live during Fox's "Happening Now," when Rosenberg and co-host Melissa Francis got into a heated exchange over tax reform and what could be added to the Republicans' legislation to attract Democrats.

"You are doing talking points,” Francis said to Rosenberg.

"It is insulting you say that to me as if I don’t understand what I’m saying," Rosenberg shot back.

“But you’re not answering the question,” Francis replied.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/359431-former-clinton-adviser-tells-fox-host-im-never-coming-back-on-this-show
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Well.....bye.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That Melissa Francis is such a meanie.    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

No sweat. Fox can easily train an African Gray parrot to sit in front of the cameras and say 'tax breaks for the rich. aaawk'

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No sweat. Fox can easily train an African Gray parrot to sit in front of the cameras and say 'tax breaks for the rich. aaawk'

But, African Gray parrots are really smart. 

Offline dfwgator

Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

Offline skeeter

Yes. There's one here in town who's owner lets sit out front when the weather's agreeable.

Had many a long chat with him. Doesn't repeat himself nearly as many times as this fmr Clinton advisor seems to.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes. There's one here in town who's owner lets sit out front when the weather's agreeable.

Had many a long chat with him. Doesn't repeat himself nearly as many times as this fmr Clinton advisor seems to.

That's what I'm saying - you couldn't expect a smart bird to sound that stupid.