Author Topic: Donna Brazile Lays Out How Obama’s Obsession With ‘His Image’ ‘Leeched’ The Democratic Party ‘Of Its Vitality’  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donna Brazile Lays Out How Obama’s Obsession With ‘His Image’ ‘Leeched’ The Democratic Party ‘Of Its Vitality’

Thomas Phippen
Reporter
9:15 AM 11/07/2017

The Democratic party was “leeched it of its vitality” by Former President Barack Obama and others in the lead-up to the 2016 election campaign, according to Donna Brazile, former interim chair of the Democratic National Committee.

“We had three Democratic parties: The party of Barack Obama, the party of Hillary Clinton, and this weak little vestige of a party led by [Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz] that was doing a very poor job getting people who were not president elected,” Brazile writes in her new book “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House,” released Tuesday.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/07/donna-brazile-lays-out-how-obamas-obsession-with-his-image-leeched-the-democratic-party-of-its-vitality/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
“We had three Democratic parties: The party of Barack Obama, the party of Hillary Clinton, and this weak little vestige of a party led by [Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz]

It’s actually worse, now.  There’s still the Obama and Clinton factions, plus Perez and the group that supported Ellison.  The Bernie people are also there, even though he’s not really a Democrat.  They’re extremely vulnerable, but the GOP is determined to self-destruct.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I can't figure out what Brazile is doing here.  She's very publicly throwing everyone under the bus, except Bernie Sanders as far as I know.  Why? 

She never wants to work again?  She wants to make sure that she is never invited to the cocktail parties?  She wants to be shamed and denigrated in public?  What is she trying to accomplish?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I can't figure out what Brazile is doing here.  She's very publicly throwing everyone under the bus, except Bernie Sanders as far as I know.  Why? 

She never wants to work again?  She wants to make sure that she is never invited to the cocktail parties?  She wants to be shamed and denigrated in public?  What is she trying to accomplish?

She's kinda on the inside and I believe she thinks Hillary is going down ... that Hillary's influence and connections are waning and it's time to cut the cord and find someone else to attach herself to. 

That someone may be Bernie Sanders (bad idea) or Joe Biden (better idea).  Joe is only a year or two older than Trump and seems to be in pretty good shape.  He's actually the only democrat I can think of that people like.

If she wants to stay in the game, she may be positioning herself to do so.  Nobody thinks Hillary will ever be relevant again or run for another office.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

Because she was DNC chair during the most embarrassing loss in politics.  It’s all a CYA op.  Had Hillary been elected, she’d be crowing about how she stepped in and saved the party.

Stephanopoulos survived writing All Too Human.  Donna will be fine, as well.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:51:38 pm by edpc »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Because she was DNC chair during the most embarrassing loss in politics.  It’s all a CYA op.  Had Hillary been elected, she’d be crowing about how she stepped in and saved the party.

Of course she would.

But the fact that she's daring to step outside the Clinton inner circle with this book is very telling about what an insider thinks of the waning power and influence of Hillary.

I like it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
But, she's even thrown 0bama under the bus!  Seems like that would be a career-ender for a democrat. 

Offline Millee

I think she sees that the party is going towards the Sanders/Warren direction so she's sucking up to them.

Offline edpc

But, she's even thrown 0bama under the bus!  Seems like that would be a career-ender for a democrat.

Party insiders know it’s Obama's fault they suffered such crushing defeats in state legislatures, gubernatorial, and congressional races over the last 8 years.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Not really.  Obama's attempts to stay relevant are failing.  He's been exposed as the worst president ever, even surpassing Jimmy Carter, who was just dumb.

Obama actually had an agenda and people are now understanding that it was anti-America.

Of course, Obama has his supporters among minorities but, guess what ... minorities are in the minority.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think she sees that the party is going towards the Sanders/Warren direction so she's sucking up to them.

That's the only thing that makes some sense to me. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Party insiders know it’s Obama's fault they suffered such crushing defeats in state legislatures, gubernatorial, and congressional races over the last 8 years.

Yes, but they never own up to their failings.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Obama was lazy, incompetent, and about as bright as a zucchini, but he was all the dem party had going for it. Propping up his "image" had to be their top priority...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Obama was lazy, incompetent, and about as bright as a zucchini, but he was all the dem party had going for it. Propping up his "image" had to be their top priority...

And, Donna Brazile, total (democrat) party animal, is breaking with that.  I don't know what to think.