Author Topic: World needs ‘brain washing’ on climate change, Jerry Brown says at Vatican  (Read 512 times)

rangerrebew

World needs ‘brain washing’ on climate change, Jerry Brown says at Vatican

By Christopher Cadelago

November 04, 2017 12:21 PM
Vatican City

Gov. Jerry Brown challenged the world’s religious leaders to further engage as he minimized the negative effects of President Donald Trump on meeting the climate-change challenge.

“The Trump factor is very small, very small indeed,” in comparison to the commitments taking place around the world, Brown said to a burst of applause Saturday at an event organized by the Vatican’s Pontifical Academy of Sciences. “That’s nothing to cheer about, because if it was only Trump that was a problem, we’d have it solved. But that’s not our only problem.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article182789821.html#storylink=cpy

rangerrebew

A tacit admission that since "science" can't prove "climate change," it will have to be forced on people 22222frying pan.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"World needs ‘brain washing’ on climate change, Jerry Brown says at Vatican"

That's what we've been getting for the last 25 years or so.

Folks are finally waking up.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
... it's 2017. Where is this sea level rise I've been hearing about? I was told it would be dramatic about 10 years ago.

Offline Joe Wooten

... it's 2017. Where is this sea level rise I've been hearing about? I was told it would be dramatic about 10 years ago.

Didn't noted scientist Ted Danson predict 20 years ago that the oceans would be dead in 5 years?