Author Topic: Cleta Mitchell: Brazile describes “a massive violation of federal law” that “triggers criminal penalties”  (Read 511 times)

Offline endicom

Power Line
Paul Mirengoff
Nov. 5, 2017

I’m not on Facebook, but I was told that Cleta Mitchell’s page contains a brief discussion of the legal implications of the Hillary Clinton-DNC scandal. As many of our readers know, Cleta Mitchell is a star lawyer. She has played a leading role in defending conservatives targeted by the IRS under the Obama administration and in pushing to hold the IRS accountable for the targeting.

Here is Cleta’s take on the Clinton-DNC scandal as it appears appears on Facebook, according to what I was told (her first sentence is a quote from Donna Brazile):

“Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.”

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/11/cleta-mitchell-brazile-describes-a-massive-violation-of-federal-law-that-triggers-criminal-penalties.php

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If anyone knows Cleta knows!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

If anyone knows Cleta knows!

I hope this story gains traction. If nothing is done to the Dem malefactors then at least more people will know the story.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I hope this story gains traction. If nothing is done to the Dem malefactors then at least more people will know the story.

I spread it far and wide this morning!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFuet1hES-M

Helluva sitcom we got at Obama's Dept of Just-Us, ain't it?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com