Author Topic: Your schadenfreude Sunday treat By Thomas Lifson  (Read 411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Your schadenfreude Sunday treat By Thomas Lifson
« on: November 05, 2017, 02:20:24 pm »
November 5, 2017
Your schadenfreude Sunday treat
By Thomas Lifson

It is not often we get to see vile people receive their comeuppance.

This week brought some excellent news: a vile magazine, Teen Vogue, is shutting down. Megan Fox of PJ Media noted that the announcement came shortly after the magazine (sold on many supermarket newsstands) published a “Guide to Anal Sex” for teenage girls. In addition to regularly luring fashion-conscious adolescents into risky sexual exploration, the magazine has become a leading basher of Donald Trump.

Alas, an online version of Teen Vogue will remain available to corrupt the minds of impressionable girls, but 80 people will lose their jobs. But losing the physical presence means something, as Bonnie Werthem explained to New York Times readers:

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/11/your_schadenfreude_sunday_treat.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Your schadenfreude Sunday treat By Thomas Lifson
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 02:53:13 pm »
uh huh

Merely a business decision. The same with many who only offer an online edition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Vogue

Since 2016, Teen Vogue has seen substantial growth in traffic to its website; in January 2017, the magazine's website had 7.9 million US visitors compared with 2.9 million the previous January.[18]
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley