Author Topic: Nearly 100 Clinton campaign staffers hit back at Brazile  (Read 540 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nearly 100 Clinton campaign staffers hit back at Brazile
« on: November 05, 2017, 01:04:46 am »
Nearly 100 Clinton campaign staffers hit back at Brazile
By Max Greenwood - 11/04/17 08:08 PM EDT

Nearly 100 former Clinton campaign staffers have signed onto an open letter hitting back at former Democratic National Committee head Donna Brazil's depiction of the campaign in her upcoming memoir,

In the letter, 94 former campaign members said that the campaign portrayed by Brazile is unrecognizable to them, and blasted the former DNC interim chair for once considering removing Clinton as the party's presidential nominee – a revelation made in Brazile's book.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/358801-nearly-100-clinton-campaign-staffers-hit-back-at-brazile
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Nearly 100 Clinton campaign staffers hit back at Brazile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 04:39:52 am »
Wish it were 96 instead of 94, could've brought back the 60s hit by Question Mark and the Mysterions "96 Tears."  :silly:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 06:31:48 am »
The same Donna Brazile who gave Hillary Clinton the questions that were going to be asked at the presidential debates last year?

"I am shocked- shocked- to find that gambling is going on in here!"

They are all corrupt to the core.

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 06:36:15 am »
The same Donna Brazile who gave Hillary Clinton the questions that were going to be asked at the presidential debates last year?

"I am shocked- shocked- to find that gambling is going on in here!"

They are all corrupt to the core.

888high58888
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 11:28:48 am »
In other news, all but 94 former HRC campaign members accidentally committed suicide, much like Ohio State, this weekend.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.