Author Topic: Brazile Backtracks on Clinton-DNC Claims: ‘Never Said Hillary Rigged Election’  (Read 493 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: Paul Crookston   
November 3, 2017 3:26 pm

Former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile tweeted Friday that she never said the 2016 presidential primary was "rigged" in favor of Hillary Clinton, despite her own report that the Clinton campaign's control of the DNC compromised the fairness of the nomination process.

Politico Magazine on Thursday published an excerpt from Brazile's upcoming book in which she describes various ways the Clinton campaign exercised control over the DNC before and during the primary, which Clinton ultimately won over Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.). Brazile writes that she had resolved to "get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton's team had rigged the nomination process," and that she eventually found evidence they had.

"By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart," Brazile writes.

Brazile clearly states that the primary was not fair because of Clinton's control of the DNC.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/brazile-backtracks-clinton-dnc-claims-never-said-hillary-rigged-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I believe the operative Brazile should be very concerned as the Clinton War machine can cause mysterious disappearances.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I believe the operative Brazile should be very concerned as the Clinton War machine can cause mysterious disappearances.

Apparently somebody 'splained things to her.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Wait, what?  Didn't she just write an entire book on this??

Have I missed a memo?