Author Topic: India's Jet Fighters Are Now Equipped with Nuclear-Armed Missiles  (Read 453 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Zachary Keck.

Pairing the Su-30 with the Brahmos missile will also drastically expand the striking power of the air leg of India’s nuclear triad. The Su-30 itself has a range of up to 1,800 kilometers while the Brahmos missile can strike targets nearly 300 kilometers away. Thus, the newly modified Su-30s will allow India’s nuclear aircraft to strike deep in the heart of China or Pakistan, Delhi’s two main adversaries.

India’s nuclear command has begun receiving fighter jets armed with the country’s most advanced, supersonic cruise missile.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/indias-jet-fighters-are-now-equipped-nuclear-armed-missiles-23014
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: India's Jet Fighters Are Now Equipped with Nuclear-Armed Missiles
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 08:57:16 am »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g3Xyg6TUI4

Land attack version of Brahmos missile successfully tested in India
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: India's Jet Fighters Are Now Equipped with Nuclear-Armed Missiles
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 11:22:43 pm »
"Thus, the newly modified Su-30s will allow India’s nuclear aircraft to strike deep in the heart of China or Pakistan, Delhi’s two main adversaries."

Forget China.
Aim 'em at Pakistan.
Some countries just need destroyin' ...