Author Topic: Rep. Wilson Predicts Trump Will Pretend ‘Somebody is Trying to Kill Barron’ and Resign  (Read 961 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Rep. Wilson Predicts Trump Will Pretend ‘Somebody is Trying to Kill Barron’ and Resign
By Nicholas Ballasy November 3, 2017

WASHINGTON – Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) predicted that President Donald Trump will eventually resign from office to avoid impeachment by making up an excuse such as “somebody is trying to kill Barron” Trump, his 11-year-old son.

“We just have to, like the slogan says, stay woke; just stay woke, be careful, because I can see the wheels turning now…we’re marching toward impeachment, there’s no question about it. If that happens, are we prepared? Because it’s going to happen,” Wilson said Thursday at the annual Legislative & Policy Conference organized by Al Sharpton’s National Action Network (NAN) on Capitol Hill.

“So we have to make sure, Rev. Sharpton, that we are prepared when this happens so we don’t just wake up one day blindsided,” she added. “…I think it’s just going to get so tight and it’s going to close in and then everybody is going to be indicted around this president, and then he is going to realize he is probably next on the list. And I think he is going to come up with an excuse like ‘somebody is trying to kill Barron, and so I’m going to resign.’”

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rep-wilson-predicts-trump-will-pretend-somebody-trying-kill-barron-resign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She sure likes the spotlight.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline musiclady

The entire Democrat party has gone 'round the bend..... *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The entire Democrat party has gone 'round the bend..... *****rollingeyes*****

Yep !!  But stay woke.  They're like zombies.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline skeeter

I'm not quite sure why, but this sounds vaguely like a threat.

Offline Frank Cannon

"I'm as stupid as my hat!"

Online mountaineer

“We just have to, like the slogan says, stay woke; just stay woke ..."
One would think a member of Congress could speak English coherently, but - alas! - it is not to be.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Ms. Wilson, do you know something the Secret Service doesn't?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

One would think a member of Congress could speak English coherently, but - alas! - it is not to be.

Looked her up.  She's a college graduate.   :silly:

Online libertybele

She sure does add to the stupidity of the liberal women in Congress; Wilson, Waters, Warren and Pelosi ... liberal mental midget mentality at its finest!   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I hadn't thought of it that way, but it was a very odd prediction to make and makes me queasy that she chose to suggest anything about killing Barron.

Creepy, indeed.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

She was an elementary school principal in southeast Florida.  Of course she can't speak English coherently.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It's not completely out of the realm. I think Trump is sick of living in that "dump" he called the White House. Word on the street is that the FLOTUS wants to go back to NYC.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's not completely out of the realm. I think Trump is sick of living in that "dump" he called the White House. Word on the street is that the FLOTUS wants to go back to NYC.
I don't think Trump quits anything if it makes him look like he's not going out on top. He may not run again.

Still, what strikes me as odd is Ms. Wilson's very specific excuse.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goodwithagun

Yep !!  But stay woke.  They're like zombies.

Of course they're zombies! They need all the brains they can get!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This was my first reaction, too @skeeter

She sure has planted this in some crazy's head.   **nononono*

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Looked her up.  She's a college graduate.   :silly:

Of course she is.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/

https://www.campusreform.org/

Being a college grad has become a prerequisite to being That stupid today.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Move your black a** over Sheila Jackson Lee because there's a new queen of crazy in town!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 06:54:09 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Move your black a** over Sheila Jackson Lee because there's a new queen of crazy in town!

Where Does she get all those go to hell cute little hats from?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com