Author Topic: Chuck Schumer puts Jeff Sessions on notice: Perjury 'something that would be looked at'  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Chuck Schumer puts Jeff Sessions on notice: Perjury 'something that would be looked at'
Washington Examiner, Nov 2, 2017, Daniel Chaitin

With new revelations raising questions about Attorney General Jeff Sessions' prior testimony about the Trump campaign's contact with Russians, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said on Thursday that perjury could be in Sessions' future.

"It's serious stuff," Schumer told MSNBC host Rachel Maddow after she laid out the history of Sessions' evolving testimony about his communications with Russians and whether he knew the Trump campaign had been in contact them. Sessions, previously a senator from Alabama, served as a foreign policy adviser to President Trump's campaign.

"Perjury is a very careful standard, but it's something that would be looked at," Schumer added.

More:  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/chuck-schumer-puts-jeff-sessions-on-notice-perjury-something-that-would-be-looked-at/article/2639510

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You can distract and run Chuckie .... but you cannot hide.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
 ...New Donna B book says she paid for and stole the Dem Primary. What about the deleted E-mails, Uranium, Podesta, the Server, plus, plus...

....People are angry. At some point the Justice Department, and the FBI, must do what is right and proper. The American public deserves it! 

Everybody is asking why the Justice Department (and FBI) isn't looking into all of the dishonesty going on with Crooked Hillary & the Dems.

My Twitter account was taken down for 11 minutes by a rogue employee. I guess the word must finally be getting out-and having an impact.

Offline Suppressed

Everybody is asking why the Justice Department (and FBI) isn't looking into all of the dishonesty going on with Crooked Hillary & the Dems.

You mean, the Justice Department of his Administration?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"It's serious stuff," Schumer told MSNBC host Rachel Maddow after she laid out the history of Sessions' evolving testimony about his communications with Russians and whether he knew the Trump campaign had been in contact them. Sessions, previously a senator from Alabama, served as a foreign policy adviser to President Trump's campaign.

I guess it was somewhat less serious stuff on February 12, 1999.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I guess it was somewhat less serious stuff on February 12, 1999.

Tell me what happened on that day. I was kinda totally out of it then.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Tell me what happened on that day. I was kinda totally out of it then.

Fah-RAY-Ed! 

Where have you been!!

That was the date Chucky Schumer voted to acquit Bill Clinton for perjury after he lied about getting the Lewinskis from Lewinski.  In the Impeachment trial.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Fah-RAY-Ed! 

Where have you been!!

That was the date Chucky Schumer voted to acquit Bill Clinton for perjury after he lied about getting the Lewinskis from Lewinski.  In the Impeachment trial.

Oh, ya know, off in my own private hell. Except for the point when it came bursting out on the forum. There are some things that just hit me wrong.  In 1999 I was in an institution getting institutionalized.

Last weekend was the big leaf rake/removal experience. Especially on Sunday. Wore myself out for the work week before it began. I have one of those jobs where I have to do manual labor. And that wears me out.

Actually, it has been somewhat of an easy work week because most of the crew are out on installs, and I have had the opportunity to uncluster the cluster.

What I am saying is, IMO, "Americans" have become the most complacent, yet most demanding, pieces of shit on the planet.

And there are days that I cannot stand that. And I will not abide.

From an institutionalized perspective. Of coarse. I mean course.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd say in 1999 you had more important shit on your mind than those azzholes in DeeCee. 
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

Last weekend was the big leaf rake/removal experience. Especially on Sunday. Wore myself out for the work week before it began. I have one of those jobs where I have to do manual labor. And that wears me out.

I heard that... We've got 6" on the ground, with another 8" coming by tomorrow, and my plow truck won't start. It's turning into work to get it running. But the nice part is, I don't have to worry about leaves no more. :)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I heard that... We've got 6" on the ground, with another 8" coming by tomorrow, and my plow truck won't start. It's turning into work to get it running. But the nice part is, I don't have to worry about leaves no more. :)

My biggest complaint, with the leaf pick up, was that I usually only have to rake in the high density areas and mow the the rest down up into the mower baggers. But I am having a think my wife has been buying corn gas and I couldn't get either mower to start. Not blaming her, but when the mowing season tapers to end, getting cold,  that damned ethanol gas gels, crusts, and effs up small engines. Not that I can prove that. Just having taken those little carburetors off yard equipment to a person that services them telling me that corn gas effs them up.

Online roamer_1

My biggest complaint, with the leaf pick up, was that I usually only have to rake in the high density areas and mow the the rest down up into the mower baggers. But I am having a think my wife has been buying corn gas and I couldn't get either mower to start. Not blaming her, but when the mowing season tapers to end, getting cold,  that damned ethanol gas gels, crusts, and effs up small engines. Not that I can prove that. Just having taken those little carburetors off yard equipment to a person that services them telling me that corn gas effs them up.

Yeah that's right. Premium Conoco for me - No ethanol.

But corn gas... That's something else.... Having to do with chili and cornbread.... That happens all the time, and it's alright.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'd say in 1999 you had more important shit on your mind than those azzholes in DeeCee.

It is  only perspective. When the twin towers fell I laughed. I still do. All these people who you have been around for years saying they "the terrorists" cant do  this  to  us, sitting in a f ucking prison cell saying they are innocent, saying the shit they were were saying.

And after.

They program you, then program you to deprogram "yourself" to meet the "real" world and all the rules change.  All the rules change. You ain't accepted, you ain't acceptable, but you HAVE  to be to be acceptable to us.. To YOU.

My "conservatism" is so extreme I would rather lose my life than to try to make you see there is a better way.

And at the end. I   kick at the pricks.

@corbe

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hey there Schmuckie Chuckie, let's take a look at that Iran deal while we're at it, and all the meetings with Russians that went on.
The Republic is lost.