Author Topic: Former DNC Vice Chair: Primary ‘Rigged’ for Clinton, DNC ‘Secretly Chose’ Nominee Before Primary Even Started  (Read 311 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: David Rutz   
November 3, 2017 7:06 am

A former vice chair of the Democratic National Committee called the 2016 Democratic primary process "rigged" for Hillary Clinton on Thursday, saying it was clear the DNC "secretly chose their nominee" before the primaries even started.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D., Hawaii) made the remark in response to revelations by interim DNC chair Donna Brazile, who released a book excerpt Thursday stating the Clinton campaign effectively took over the DNC in 2015, nearly a year before Clinton actually clinched the nomination after a surprisingly hard-fought battle with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.).

"Today we heard from Donna Brazile that what many suspected for a long time, is actually true: the DNC secretly chose their nominee over a year before the primary elections even occurred, turning over DNC control to the Clinton campaign," Gabbard said, calling the 2016 primary "rigged," according to The Hill.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/former-dnc-vice-chair-primary-rigged-for-clinton-dnc-secretly-chose-nominee-before-primary-even-started/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BY: David Rutz   
November 3, 2017 7:06 am

A former vice chair of the Democratic National Committee called the 2016 Democratic primary process "rigged" for Hillary Clinton on Thursday, saying it was clear the DNC "secretly chose their nominee" before the primaries even started.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D., Hawaii) made the remark in response to revelations by interim DNC chair Donna Brazile, who released a book excerpt Thursday stating the Clinton campaign effectively took over the DNC in 2015, nearly a year before Clinton actually clinched the nomination after a surprisingly hard-fought battle with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.).

"Today we heard from Donna Brazile that what many suspected for a long time, is actually true: the DNC secretly chose their nominee over a year before the primary elections even occurred, turning over DNC control to the Clinton campaign," Gabbard said, calling the 2016 primary "rigged," according to The Hill.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/former-dnc-vice-chair-primary-rigged-for-clinton-dnc-secretly-chose-nominee-before-primary-even-started/

This has been SOP for that bunch for a LONG time!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

One of the few Democrats I like and respect, cute too

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Rather ironic because it was the exact opposite for the Republicans.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn