Author Topic: Trump: ‘I’m Very Frustrated’ I Can’t Order DOJ To Investigate Hillary  (Read 610 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: ‘I’m Very Frustrated’ I Can’t Order DOJ To Investigate Hillary

Alex Pfeiffer
White House Correspondent
9:20 PM 11/02/2017

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he is “frustrated” he can’t order around the Justice Department.

“But you know the saddest thing, because I’m the President of the United States I am not supposed to be involved with the Justice Department. I am not supposed to be involved with the FBI,” Trump told WMAL host Larry O’Connor. “I’m not supposed to be doing the kinds of things I would love to be doing and I’m very frustrated by it.”

“Why aren’t they going after Hillary Clinton with her emails and with the dossier, and the kind of money?” Trump added. “Now, maybe they are, but as president, and I think you understand this, as a president you are not supposed to be involved in that process.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/02/trump-im-very-frustrated-i-cant-order-doj-to-investigate-hillary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

Trump, when pressed about prosecuting Clinton over her use of a private email server while secretary of state, told reporters: "It's just not something that I feel very strongly about."

"My inclination would be for whatever power I have on the matter is to say let's go forward," Trump told the New York Times. This has been looked at for so long, ad nauseum."

The same day, White House adviser Kellyanne Conway went further in an interview on MSNBC, saying that Trump "doesn't wish to pursue these charges."

As we've noted before, it is not the job of the president to pursue the appointment of a special prosecutor. He can ask his attorney general to explore a topic but he can't order him to launch an investigation. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said during his confirmation hearing that he would recuse himself from any investigation of Clinton that might emerge.

Congress can appoint a special prosecutor but Republican leaders have shown no interest in exploring that in Clinton's case.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1345/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-hillary-cli/

Offline DiogenesLamp

Trump: ‘I’m Very Frustrated’ I Can’t Order DOJ To Investigate Hillary

But it occurs to me that he can order the justice department to investigate this "Uranium One" business,  and if that tracks back to Hillary,  it won't be Trump that sicced them on her. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

But it occurs to me that he can order the justice department to investigate this "Uranium One" business,  and if that tracks back to Hillary,  it won't be Trump that sicced them on her.

I don't see why he can't do that....how much evidence does Sessions need to appoint a SP to investigate this...what a disappointment he is.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DiogenesLamp

I don't see why he can't do that....how much evidence does Sessions need to appoint a SP to investigate this...what a disappointment he is.

Too much camaraderie across the Aisle.  I wish we had some people up there that hated Democrats and wanted to see them put in prison.    We need someone who wants to cut throats,  not some Barney the purple dinosaur. 

They go to Washington and they get turned.   This is one of the reasons we need term limits. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sessions was so eager to appoint Mueller as an SP, so appoint another for Uranium One and the dossier.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

This is absolutely crazy!  Sessions appoints Rosenstein and Mueller.  Mueller in turn indicts Manafort who has ties to the Trump campaign, but in dealing with the Clintons/Obama (Uranium One/Benghazi)  Sessions said during his confirmation hearing that he would recuse himself from any investigation of Clinton. So here you have it...Sessions who was appointed by Trump will NOT investigate Clinton but appoints people who WILL investigate his boss!!!

What's wrong with this picture folks??  Clinton and the DEMS are well insulated, not only by previous members of the DOJ under her husband and Bammy but also by Trump's DOJ!

Nothing, absolutely nothing is going to become of the Clinton e-mails, nor the dossiers, nor Uranium One, nor will Bammy, Holder and Lynch be held responsible for their corruption.

IMHO, regardless of innocence, they will soon try to impeach Trump and my guess will be right before the 2018 elections.  Trump is a fool not to fire Sessions right now...and again I wonder as I had thought during the elections; that this may all be part of a grander scheme. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.