Author Topic: Don't fall for Donna Brazile's teary-eyed 2016 DNC tell-all  (Read 277 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don't fall for Donna Brazile's teary-eyed 2016 DNC tell-all
« on: November 02, 2017, 11:01:17 pm »
Don't fall for Donna Brazile's teary-eyed 2016 DNC tell-all
by Becket Adams | Nov 2, 2017, 3:00 PM

Former interim chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile is out today with a story alleging Hillary Clinton’s campaign team in 2015 staged a “secret takeover” of the Democrats’ formal governing body.

Brazile’s tale — which alleges a fundraising agreement between the DNC and Clinton’s camp in return for the former secretary of state getting an overwhelming advantage in the primary -- is full of remorse, tearful sighing, and expressions of regret. There’s also a lot of finger-pointing and blame-shifting.

Also notable is what’s missing from Brazile’s story. There are no mentions, for example, of her personal involvement in tilting the Democratic primary in Clinton’s favor. There are also no mentions of Brazile’s brazen lies after it was revealed she fed debate questions to the former secretary of state.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dont-fall-for-donna-braziles-teary-eyed-2016-dnc-tell-all/article/2639440
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: Don't fall for Donna Brazile's teary-eyed 2016 DNC tell-all
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 11:24:45 pm »
I don't care if she'd lying. As with your post on Warren, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,289265.msg1503267/topicseen.html#msg1503267, it shows a cracking up of the Democrat establishment.

Perez has apparently purged the Bernieces from the DNC, the Clintons show signs of becoming lepers, the Kennedy wing may be dying out, Dems like Manchin are breaking ranks... This is good.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Re: Don't fall for Donna Brazile's teary-eyed 2016 DNC tell-all
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 12:38:03 am »
Nobody would pretend Brazile doesn't have her own agenda, but ponder if you will:

I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the
most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in
significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a
starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield
control of its operations . . .

. . . The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer
of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million
in debt.

“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and
they were raising money with no problems.”

That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books.
Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed
to vendors after the 2012 campaign—and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign
was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory
Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt
in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.

If I didn’t know about this, I assumed that none of the other officers knew about it, either. That was
just Debbie’s way. In my experience she didn’t come to the officers of the DNC for advice and counsel.
She seemed to make decisions on her own and let us know at the last minute what she had decided
. . .
If that's all true, then the Democratic cobra found its own mongeese . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.